Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need windows VPS or windows dedicated server for RDP purpose
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i need windows VPS or windows dedicated server for RDP purpose

Hi
i need a windows VPS or dedicated server for RDP purpose, i want to use the dedicated server or VPS to create 30 users/RDPs for my clients, the RDP will be used for traffic script like JINGLING and other traffic bot software

32 GB RAM
WINDOWS 2008

budgte: $150/month

i will like the server to have 30 dedicated IPs, so that each of my 30 users will have his or her own dedicated IP different from another

any provider or suggestion please contact me.

thanks

Comments

• For 30 people to run jingling at the same time, you need 4 >128GB SSD on RAID0.

• Or you can get 2 x 72GB RAM servers and use ramdisk from @concerto49 for $69/month

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1373518

• @serverian said:
    For 30 people to run jingling at the same time, you need 4 >128GB SSD on RAID0.

thanks you very much, so how do i get that and how much, can you guide me more on this

thanks

• @exponent22 said:

I'd go with the 72GB ram servers. That'd give you 112GB RAM for ramdisk total which you can run that wretched software on and for $138/month total.

If you really want to go with a single server and 32GB RAM, you can contact ChicagoVPS and ask them for a server for 4 x 240GB SSD RAID0

• @serverian said:

ok good, so where can i get the 72GB ram servers for $138/month total. ?

• @exponent22 said:
    ok good, so where can i get the 72GB ram servers for $138/month total. ?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1373518

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • please how do i contact them to ask them if they accept JINGLING ? thanks

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@exponent22 said:
    please how do i contact them to ask them if they accept JINGLING ? thanks

Ticket their sales department from their site perhaps? Or reply on their wht thread?

• are you from china?

• @maoyipeng said:
    are you from china?

no

• ngstargatengstargate Member
    edited May 2014

JINGLING don't allow more 5 connection for one IP address, regardless of the RDP users/connections.

• Hi folks,

It appears we got mentioned here, so I'll chime in.

We, as a company, do not have anything against Jingling. However, it wears out the disks used in the box, not to mention that the general 'purpose' of it is borderline abusive to begin with.

I'd like to thank @serverian for recommending us, but we do not feel that we'll be a good fit for these requests, and would prefer not to have them in our network.

Apologies if we've let anyone down, thank you.

-- Paul, on behalf of the Query Foundry team.

Thanked by 2netomx linuxthefish
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

serverian said: For 30 people to run jingling at the same time, you need 4 >128GB SSD on RAID0.

Make it 8 and dual E5 CPU. I have tried to make node for them from that E3 with 6x ssd and hwraid, but nothing 18 and they have killed node.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Jingling is to generate traffic to your site? To cheat AdSense?por i don't get it

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

PM sent for a Dedicated Server

• wychwych Member

I don't think @severian likes people that jingle.

• @netomx said:
    Jingling is to generate traffic to your site? To cheat AdSense?por i don't get it

It is a P2P traffic generator, the hosts in the P2P network will visit specified pages to bring traffic to the members. As the hosts come from various lPs, network providers, the traffic looks more legitimate.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@bookstack said:

So, it is to cheat Adsense