Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello, all need help finding a vps to host my sites
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello, all need help finding a vps to host my sites

i am not sure what i am looking for but hopping to find a server with a full featured control panel for me to host 6 -10 wordpress/drupal/concrete5 sites also i will be hosting my e-mail so would like something comparable to exchange.

any suggestions?

these are all sites for organic farming (non hemp) don't know if it matters?

Thanks all!

BTW i am in Florida so if distance matters?

looking to pay yearly please.

Comments

• nice!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

www.lowendbox.com

Check out the votings

• StevieStevie Member

I personally use Bandwagonhost and weloveservers - no problems with them.
    I also heard tactical vps is good too.

I think you should use tactical vps due to they give you a free direct admin license in kansas city:

https://billing.tacticalvps.net/cart.php?gid=9 i would choose the $3.50 month one, i think you need to submit a ticket for the direct admin license. (direct admin is a webhosting control panel a bit like a younger brother of cpanel, it will be perfect for wordpress)

• nice thats kinda what i need i am with ipage now and its so slowwww

• StevieStevie Member

@jackolantern

Your welcome.

• GunterGunter Member

Stevie said: I personally use Bandwagonhost

Avoid the NL nodes, they get frequent downtimes.

• irmirm Member

@jackolantern My two go-to providers at the moment would happen to be NFOServers (www.nfoservers.com) and RamNode (www.ramnode.com).

Both are amazing and you can't go wrong with either.

• doing a special offer for las vegas vps servers $20.00 a year for a 1 gig vps contact me for more details.

• RamNode, hands up and praise.

• do you need share web hosting . do you know how to setup web hosting from vps

• Windows VPS will be good for you.