Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for yearly pricing on a VPS with atleast 5 ipv4 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for yearly pricing on a VPS with atleast 5 ipv4

2»

Comments

• @Jack said:

Please stop PM'ing me. I don't want to listen to your abuse via PM, just stick to the public abuse. Thanks.

• @Jack said:

OK, leave me alone now.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@raindog308 said:
    Why isn't SSL a valid justification? 5 different SSL sites = 5 different IPs. Not that this is the OP's purpose, but..

It's 2014 and XP support is gone officially, time to use SNI.

• joereidjoereid Member

@Nyr said:
    It's 2014 and XP support is gone officially, time to use SNI.

just because XP support is gone doesn't mean all the people using XP suddenly vanished...

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2014

Jack said: Haven't PM'd you no abuse, I was stating a fact then you started being a dick.

Please PM me 5 IPv4.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@joereid said:
    just because XP support is gone doesn't mean all the people using XP suddenly vanished...

Less than 5% of the Internet is using IE6, mostly China. Many of the biggest websites outside china don't even display properly on IE6, so it's an abandoned platform, yeah.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member

Didn't you post this same thread on vpsBoard?

• BradBrad Member

@GreenValueHost said:
    Didn't you post this same thread on vpsBoard?

And?

• SunnSunn Member

@Brad said:

It was a question to "toadyus".

• VPNVPN Member

@Nyr said:
    Less than 5% of the Internet is using IE6, mostly China. Many of the biggest websites outside china don't even display properly on IE6, so it's an abandoned platform, yeah.

Who said it was only IE6 affected? SNI is unsupported on all versions of IE on Windows XP.

Its also unsupported on Safari on Windows XP and unsupported on BlackBerry OS 7.1 and earlier.

• add_iTadd_iT Member

@GreenValueHost: can you give me 4 IPv4 addresses for $4 too? :D