Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hirring VPS OVH RBX - CA PORT NETWORK 10GB/S
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hirring VPS OVH RBX - CA PORT NETWORK 10GB/S

yhuzayhuza Member

Helloo

I hope somebody can offers me its service vps ovh with port 10GB or know what hosting have the service vps port 10GB/s

Comments

• I assume you mean 10 Gb/s not 10 GB/s.Those 10 Gb/s servers at OVH are expensive so no vps host would be offering. HostHatch offers them @Abdullah

Another one is 2HOST:

https://www.2host.com/support/cart.php?gid=14

• wychwych Member

Why do you need a 10GB port?

If its a shared 10GB port you couldn't use it all anyways unless your looking for burst speed.

• earlearl Member

hopefully its not for that bandwidth mining stuff that just kills the network for everyone else!

• I would not recommend them instead of them give your money to some charity instead of giving this will make you feel better.I used them in the past IO speed only 37MB port speed is not even 100mbps.Their 10gbps port is a false claim.Also random downtime.

• wychwych Member

@instatech said:

I had no downtime but the 10g port was tied up with other clients.

• @wych said:
    I had no downtime but the 10g port was tied up with other clients.

When i used them i faced these problem but maybe they might have made some changes.