Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mothership1 - A new low priced cloud from CentriLogic and Incubaid - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mothership1 - A new low priced cloud from CentriLogic and Incubaid

13»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

GoodHosting said: We're "GoodHosting" , so I guess we can't join the club :'(.

I'm going to go sulk on WHT now.

Your name is shit, but not ridiculous. Hope you find some comfort in that.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • I have to say, their defense shield is EXTREMELY in depth and allows for a lot of customization. I'm not sure how they're doing it. Seems they're using some technology like RouterOS with a backend. I haven't had time to play around with it enough yet to see how they go.

• Update: Here's a Petabyet from their first package at $6/month

https://www.petabyet.com/result/2014-05-12-1452b523ce230fb9e9a74748982f251f/

• Hi, we are launching a new incentive campaign, where every user can test the solution right away! Users that already did sign up will receive the same Welcoming Credit in their account soon, added to whatever they have uploaded so far, so there is no need to sign up again to benefit from this campaign. We have reduced as well the credit upload requirement to 25 USD minimum.