Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Complaining about BlueVM VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Complaining about BlueVM VPS

DevoniusDevonius Member
edited May 2014 in General

I really angry! my sites is down for 3 days in blueVM and no respond for my ticket!!

I ordered my VPS in April 5th for the package BLUE3 from the promotion here
lowendbox.com/blog/bluevm-5-63year-128mb-5-63month-1gb-openvz-and-a-kvm-in-various-locations/

I paid the vps in the same day too..
invoice --> http://i.imgur.com/EoWN1Jl.png

Then.....I get my first email from BlueVM on 9th April...And it is not an activation vps email...It is "Overdue Notice".... -->
http://i.imgur.com/gk7RK7d.png

And After I send some tickets...I finally get my VPS on April 10th..... And they said that there's a problem with PayPal bla bla bla bla...And I don't want to let their cs feel inconvenient, so I accept their reason..

And recently, I received my invoice mail and it said that my due date is on May 5th, after opening ticket, the cs told me that he updated the due date to May 10th --> i.imgur.com/WrNP870.png

BUT!!! my site is down from MAY 5th until NOW!! it is 3 days and no feedback from their support!!!!

Am I wrong when I said I want to change the due date to 10th??? I paid 5.63/month and I get my VPS on April 10th and it's "JUST FAIR" for me if the due date is on MAY 10th.

AND NOW MY SITES KEEP DOWN FROM APRIL 5TH UNTIL NOW

I have two VPS previously (RamNode + OpenVirtuals) but they haven't got even a single problem for me!

I'm not saying that BLUEVM is sucks, But I don't know why their have billing problem and a liar CS!! They make a simple problem become complicated...My problem is SIMPLE, I paid my VPS from April 5th, you gave me VPS on April 10th, then I want my due date until 10th recurring!! that's all... It is difficult???

Comments

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Have you tried communicating again about the problem? Have you checked in whmcs if the due date was really changed?

• DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited May 2014

In their website --> https://bluevm.com/

I can't request to change my password and register

It keep saying that "No client account was found with the email address you entered" when I press forget my password, and It keep saying that "A user already exists with that email address" when I register a new one

I register my account with the button on the promo-site (LEB) and idk whether or not this can make my account become "Ghost" account which exist in their databases but cannot login or request a new password

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Try to speak to them via IRC http://chat.obsidianirc.net:9090/?nick=&channels=BlueVM&uio=d4 , ask Justin Johnston

edited May 2014

ok I'm inside, thank you for helping

• useless. no staff in there..

• If it's a kvm, have you removed/unmount the cd and set the boot option to hard disk only?

• For your WHMCS account, make sure you're capitalizing it the same way when you signed up. WHMCS is annoying me with that. As for your issue with the billing due date, PM me your Ticket # and I will take care of it right away.

edited May 2014

ok, i logined with my "lowercased" email, thanks but I seen two unpaid invoice, please help me, PMED you

edited May 2014

still not helped. I've just paid MAY 10th -JUNE 10th invoice ( Transaction ID --> 9C129*********63F) , but still cannot access my web...

please I just want to backup my web and find another better VPS

PLEASE BLUEVM

$5.63*2 is enough for you for "a" month, isn't it?? so please i just want my web online

• LET IS NOT OUR TICKET SYSTEM. Put the relevant info in a ticket reply.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

LOUD NOISES!

• BoxodeBoxode Member

@BlueVM

Cleanup isle 3.

• RalliasRallias Member

viCommunications said: Cleanup isle 3.

Damn... you sure seem to have a love affair with BlueVM...

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Rallias said: Damn... you sure seem to have a love affair with BlueVM...

Don't we all?

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • RalliasRallias Member

viCommunications said: Don't we all?

Naw, I gave that relationship up when I saw Aeryn Sun.

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member

maybe other than GVH section, we should consider adding complain section to LET. Just to keep it organize haha

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@sirmbhe said:
    maybe other than GVH section, we should consider adding complain section to LET. Just to keep it organize haha

May as well name it GVH section, as that will be the majority...

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member

@AlexanderM said:
    May as well name it GVH section, as that will be the majority...

hahahaha

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Welcome in the World, buy cheap stuff and get you get what you pay for.

• wychwych Member

@sirmbhe said:

GVHTalk.com

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member

Hmm, there's something wrong. I only see 9 discussion thread :)

• wychwych Member

@sirmbhe said:

That could be as its only been live a week or so?

• sirmbhesirmbhe Member

@wych said: That could be as its only been live a week or so?

That is a "wow" then

• wychwych Member

@sirmbhe said:
    That is a "wow" then

Oh another 3 members.

• problem solved, thread closed

thanks bluevm admin

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Closed at OPs request.

This discussion has been closed.