Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who wants SlabbedNode.(ext)?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who wants SlabbedNode.(ext)?

Well, either someone wants it; or I'll start selling OpenVZ [ something I swore I'd never do, but you guys really want your 200GB RAM instances for $7 backed by a $2 basement KVM ... ]

Jokes aside, I'm surprised nobody took the names; considering how "controversial" [how much stupid people whinge about] slabbing is, or the concept of running OpenVZ on anything other than the bare metal box.

Comments

• Sure, I'll take it. Time to make a summerhost, duh.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

said: Jokes aside, I'm surprised nobody took the names; considering how "controversial"

...because people don't want names with negative connotations?

Why is this a mystery?

expensivehost.com and overpricedhost.com are unregistered, too.

• @raindog308 said:
    expensivehost.com and overpricedhost.com are unregistered, too.

Overzold

Your argument is invalid.

• DavidxDavidx Member
    edited May 2014

@GoodHosting said:

Cause Prometeus does it right and they're already established. Only less than a handful of providers could provide what Prometeus can do reliably with trust.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

GoodHosting said: Overzold

Not really. Overzold is funny. SlabbedNode is not.

David_P said: Cause Prometeus does it right and they're already established. Only less than a handful of providers could provide what Prometeus can do reliably with trust.

...which explains why there's only a couple VPS providers in the world.

Thanked by 1Dylan