Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yellowpages of LEB Providers? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yellowpages of LEB Providers?

2»

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Aldryic said: If I recall, wasn't @joepie91 working on something very similar to that?

He did and the result is here: http://vps-list.cryto.net/ one of many sites I looked at.

@Aldryic don't feed the troll .. if you take away the attention they will starve and die.

• AldryicAldryic Member

He creates the attention/drama himself, just do a site:lowendtalk.com search for his little website to see ample proof of that. As long as he's a user we'll be hearing about it; so we might as well take a little time to show just how far he crams his foot down his throat with all of these claims.

• I would say also add how long does it normally take them to setup. Instant or a few hours/days, etc.

Ok, here goes ... I've come so far that I need some data to work with and whats better then real data? :)

So, I'm just throwing some names out from the top of my head,
    @Aldryic
    @Francisco
    @William
    @FTN_Kevin
    @GetKVM-Ash
    @prometeus
    @RaidLogic
    @KuJoe
    @Oliver
    @miTgiB
    @BlueVM
    @CVPS_Chris

Would you guys be interested in answering the "questions" from the image in the first post and email me: mikho@leb (thats the lowendbox emailaddress) with subject "Yellow - " so I can fill in and do some testing regarding filters and what not :)

No need to list every package if theres to many but the more the better for me and for you in the long run.

If theres a provider out there that feels left out, it is not my intention. If interested in being a part at this stage, feel free to email me with your information.

Thank you guys :)

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@MikHo said: I've come so far that I need some data to work with and whats better then real data?

Make a standardized form for us to fill out then, I know we providers may benefit from this, but you will ultimately and hey, give me info from this image, sorry, there is just a shit ton of data for a single package, make my life easier, not harder, if you'd like me to take time out to populate your future site.

• OliverOliver Member, Host Rep

Yeah like Tim, if you can get us a standardised form to fill in I'll submit mine. :-)

Ok, i'll work something out, guess I asked for to much :)

The interesting part right now is the info about you, not your packages...

• ChronicChronic Member

@MikHo said: Ok, i'll work something out

Just create a Google Docs spreadsheet and a form to go along with it then PM it to the providers (to stop random people from adding false data). Easiest way to do it.

Working on it :)

• laaevlaaev Member

Okay, I'll email you in a bit.

I have made a google form for those interested in filling it in.

To not spam all of you guys, please let me know via PM if interested or not and I'll send you the link.