Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap domain transfer & renew?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap domain transfer & renew?

kyakykyaky Member
edited May 2014 in Help

I have 80+ domains with godaddy, 20+with namecheap, and 30+ with other providers. The renew price from godaddy has gone up much more than before. I want to transfer all domains to other registrar. I'm wondering if there is any Registrar that can offer something like cheap transfer & cheap renew, bulk renew save, or bulk domains reseller account or anything that can save money. any suggestion?

Thanks

Comments

• AcacyAcacy Member

how about namesilo ?

• Acacy said: how about namesilo ?

yep, they charge $8.39 for a .COM transfer which includes a year extension. Bulk transfer option is also available.

• nerouxneroux Member

@Acacy said:
    how about namesilo ?

Second this.

• upfreakupfreak Member

also +1 for namesilo

• wychwych Member

Namecheap has some offers, even better if you do it on BlackFriday and get them all for free ;)

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

+1 for Internetbs

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

resell.biz

• seikanseikan Member

In my cases, I choose between NameSilo and InternetBS.

• GunterGunter Member

Evonames perhaps?

• user123user123 Member

@seikan said:
    In my cases, I choose between NameSilo and InternetBS.

I'm also trying to choose between these two.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

+1 NameSilo

• defiantdefiant Member

just wait until some of these registrars offers a promo discount. Namecheap used to do that a couple of times every year.

• DewlanceVPS said: +1 for Internetbs

+1

• namesilo

• nerouxneroux Member

@user123 said:
    I'm also trying to choose between these two.

Definitely namesilo in this case.

@defiant said:
    just wait until some of these registrars offers a promo discount. Namecheap used to do that a couple of times every year.

Promos never apply to renewals.

• defiantdefiant Member

neroux said: Promos never apply to renewals.

You can't say it never happens. I mean I myself have used some of these coupons atleast once.
    You can find those kind of deals in these websites:
    http://renewalcoupons.com/namecheap-renewal-coupon/
    http://www.fatwallet.com/GoDaddy-coupons/
    http://renewalcodes.com/

• nerouxneroux Member

defiant said: You can't say it never happens. I mean I myself have used some of these coupons atleast once.

True, I stand corrected. These renewal prices at Namecheap are all without exception more expensive though than the regular prices at Namesilo.

• +1 for NameSilo

• itrmikeitrmike Member

The only reason I would choose Internet.bs is the fact they offer a variety of currencies. If I go through namesilo I would either accept the foreign currency fee or be forced to open a PayPal account which I quite frankly do not want. Also, Internet.bs offers email catch-all which is extremely handy.

• nerouxneroux Member

itrmike said: Also, Internet.bs offers email catch-all which is extremely handy.

So does Namesilo

https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Email-Forwarding

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited May 2014

thanks guys. I will have a look at the providers mentioned above.

• defiantdefiant Member

neroux said: These renewal prices at Namecheap are all without exception more expensive though than the regular prices at Namesilo.

This I didn't know. I had one domain with them and I didn't renew it because I didn't want the domain anymore. Another reason why I didn't continue to use them was their terrible UI. :[ It was long back and I don't know if they have changed that now. I cba checking them lol!

• user123user123 Member

neroux said: @user123 said: I'm also trying to choose between these two.

Definitely namesilo in this case.

For me, I only have a couple domains.

• user123 said: I'm also trying to choose between these two.

I would personally recommend Internet BS. Good service and fair prices on all extensions, it's nice to have all your domains in one place. I have been using them for probably 5/6 years without issue.

• DylanDylan Member

NameSilo is like a better version of InternetBS, just with fewer extensions.

• nerouxneroux Member

@user123 said:
    For me, I only have a couple domains.

Still.