Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS CHEAPER BiGGER RAM 6GB - NO MATTER VZ OR KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS CHEAPER BiGGER RAM 6GB - NO MATTER VZ OR KVM

yhuzayhuza Member

Lets talk guys,

i need some vps bigger ram min 6gb size ram, random datacenter, importan bigger ram
lets offers me how money you price !

Thanked by 1akz

Comments

• VPSDime by @serverian

• PremiumNPremiumN Member
    edited May 2014

@wcypierre said:
    VPSDime by serverian

+1

6GB RAM is only $7

• yhuzayhuza Member

ok thank you guy :)

• Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • HostNunHostNun Member

We have a provisional 6 GB RAM offer right now.

✞ 6 GB RAM

✞ 6 Cores

✞ 66 GB RAID 10 HDD

✞ 6666 GB Bandwidth

$6.66 / month (+$0.34 setup fee)

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/555038/#Comment_555038

• HostUS @AlexanderM or

VPSDime @Serverian

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • redoredo Member

I have 1 idle at WeLoveServers. 6 GB RAM + 6GB SWAP + 8 vCPU + 75 GB SSD cached for only $3.7 from Oct 2014. See http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/25815/tranfer-2-remaining-6gb-vps-from-weloveservers#latest

• Shoaib_AShoaib_A Member
    edited May 2014

@yhuza said:
    Lets talk guys,

i need some vps bigger ram min 6gb size ram, random datacenter, importan bigger ram
    lets offers me how money you price !

You can only get OpenVZ with that much RAM within LEB prices. KVM or XEN will cost you atleast 4x for those specs that too from a provider who is not looking to make profit.

• kerouackerouac Member

@HostNun said:
    We have a provisional 6 GB RAM offer right now.

You are so creepy...

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

XEN HVM - 40 gb pure ssd disk space, 2 dedicated cores, 6gb ram, 2tb transfer - 28 USD

XEN HVM - 60 gb pure ssd disk space, 3 dedicated cores, 9gb ram, 3tb transfer - 40 USD

• HostNunHostNun Member

@kerouac said:

>

Pardon me?

I'm not sure why you're trying to single me out, but you're welcome to PM or email me about it instead of derailing this requests thread with groundless insults...

• kerouackerouac Member
    edited May 2014

@HostNun said:
    I'm not sure why you're trying to single me out, but you're welcome to PM or email me about it instead of derailing this requests thread with groundless insults...

I didn't mean to insult you sorry. I'm referring to the use of ✞s, your avatar and as the latest addition; your 6 GB ram package with 6666 GB BW and 6,66$ price. 666 much?

• ScionScion Member

I've got a 6 GB OpenVZ plan at $28.99/mo and a 20% LET coupon that brings it down to $23.19/mo: LEB350

The coupon is good for any plan and is permanently recurring.

6 CPUs (Xeon X5660, dual hex core)
    6 IPv4s (sorry no ipv6 yet)
    96GB disk (100% SSD, RAID 10)
    6GB RAM (12GB burst)
    6TB transfer/mo

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited May 2014

Hello @yhuza,

As with our current offer of 60% off recurring to LET members, that brings our 6GB plan down to $19.39/mo.

Alternatively, you can pick a smaller plan [ such as our Ci7 plan ] , and upgrade only the RAM to 6GB for a price of $13.50/mo.

Or, if you were to do the same thing with our Ci5 plan as the base plan: $12.03/mo .

All of our plans are fully customizable.

• cassacassa Member

You could also take a look at openvz.io @Iniz

• HostNunHostNun Member

@kerouac said:
    I didn't mean to insult you sorry. I'm referring to the use of ✞s, your avatar and as the latest addition; your 6 GB ram package with 6666 GB BW and 6,66$ price.