Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free vps trial for 3 days - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free vps trial for 3 days

2»

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@sz1hosting said:
    No point paying $15 a month for whmcs when i do not have many customers, saying if i can not afford a billing license i should not be in the game is not really applicable to a host who basically no VPS customers right now, i wont give up because i do not have lots of money, maybe you can pay for it for me?

It's a catch 22 moment, no customers because of no billing system, no billing system because of no customers.

If you have a proper business plan you will not need much to pay the bills.
    I manage to sell shared/reseller hosting for $3/year and still pay for server, whmcs, extra dns servers, piwik server and some other licenses , every month.

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited May 2014

MikHo said: I manage to sell shared/reseller hosting for $3/year and still pay for server, whmcs, extra dns servers, piwik server and some other licenses , every month.

And i will do the same 1 day : )

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited May 2014

@Nekki, I want you to cough slightly and look up the whois for the test IP in his sales thread. That will explain everything.

Thanked by 2sz1hosting Nekki
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2014

OK, I'm willing to give a try to your service and move there for 3-4 days a live website of mine (with real visitors) to test it for you. Maybe you are not the most professional guy I saw here but, at least, seem to be honest to what you are and what you want to do! So, not for a pro hosting company but for a hobbyist calling for help: if you want to help with trying, pm me

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • oh nice ok : ) thank you, this will be my last trial gave out a few already now will pm you now

• mee2mee2 Member

@Nekki said:
    A final word from me; the best advice you've had so far is to have these discussions in private. You've got a willing volunteer now, so ask for a close on this one and let it sink.

That is the best advice you can get for free.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • Can i get this thread closed please if not no problem : )

• wychwych Member
    Thanked by 1sz1hosting
This discussion has been closed.