Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLOSE THIS POST>> - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CLOSE THIS POST>>

2»

Comments

• SaikuSaiku Member, Host Rep

Or you know, open up a ticket and ask them if you're not sure instead of doing a chargeback c;

• CoreyCorey Member

@Nekki said:
    Basically he massively overreacted.

He massively overreacted and is saying we are massively overreacting :) How Ironic.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Stevie said:
    hellogoodbye

Now that i understand now, i agree its good, but the provider never explained it to me and i thought he was basically overcharging.

I am just pissed all these damn providers are going so damn crazy even though for a question..

I was wrong and i understand now.

In a way I can understand the reactions from this thread, seeing as providers are especially vulnerable when it comes to chargebacks. Not only do they lose the money, they're also forced to pay an additional processing fee that can range up to $100. Regardless of whether or not a chargeback is successful or not, they may still have to pay a fee depending on the bank which the customer is with. Chargebacks can also damage a provider's reputation with credit card companies because too many of them could get them labeled as fraudulent or increase the fees because the provider was deemed "risky". Lastly, add the fact that a customer can file a dispute for up to two years after a sale, and you've got an environment where providers are understandably wary and resentful of even the mention of chargebacks.

This discussion has been closed.