Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IntroNet Servers Initial Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IntroNet Servers Initial Review

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

leapswitch said: The owner hacks and ddoses other servers/sites and posts about these accomplishments. I personally wouldn't want to host with him for moral reasons.

Anything to back that up fella?

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2014

@Nekki

These 3 are from the past 2 weeks -

http://imgur.com/abBFqM6,AyQB4Jb,J89cOFv

• I PM theme from May 03, 2014 to active Cpanel License but until now it still not active:( support is very slow I don't know what's happen!!!

• BellaBella Member
    edited May 2014

@psycholyzern said:
    can you ask your friend how to make that flood?? I want to ddos google until down with my 128kbit home internet

I asked him and he said he know's someone that has an account on some ddos site.

I personally wouldn't buy those things as they seem shady and are probably used for illegal purposes.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Bella I edited your post to remove the link to the site. Don't want the sort of gubbins here ta.

• Advice anyone never use this, stay away with intronetserver they will never help you fix problem after received money from you

• smile93smile93 Member

I have ordered one with them one month ago. My vps down with a day because they said they are moving my server. After two days, I received another login but with other user pre-configure inside the vps.

I asked for refund and they agree to refund with 24h. After a week, still no refund, I replied politely on refund, they said will refund within hours. This never happen. Later I reply ticket, they ask for paypal ID, delayed 2 days, then asked for transaction ID, delayed another few days, then promised will ask billing department to refund ASAP. Another few days gone.

Finally, I give the final notice on paypal dispute if not resolved with 2 days, but no news. Ticket closed.. I replied and confirm a PayPal claim back.

After a week, I received paypal mail, they will in favor my claim and credit back full amount to my account in next 5 business day.

Please deal with them carefully.

Hope this help.

• thamtu1912thamtu1912 Member
    edited May 2014

review 1 month ago; i buy 1 UltraVPS, 1 IntroVPS in NODE 03 location United States

12 day after buy: error Read-only file system

now: No space left on device

it's terrible, scam, etc,...lost time, lost money

• trexostrexos Member

Just filled my dispute as well :)

• I hope this would teach you all a lesson not to jump head first into ridiculous deals like 16GB ram on a E3 node for $25/year.

• trexostrexos Member

@serverian said:
    I hope this would teach you all a lesson not to jump head first into ridiculous deals like 16GB ram on a E3 node for $25/year.

Well, I didnt expect much, so I'm not dissapointed at all. If I lose my dispute, they can be happy with their dollar:)

• No problems here. Let's see what happens along time.

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited May 2014

-