Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated minds not replying my ticket
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated minds not replying my ticket

Hello i ordered a server two days ago
2x Intel Xeon E5-2430 2.2Ghz
75GB RAID10 Storage
1GB RAM / 1GB vSwap
5000GB (5TB) Bandwidth
1Gbs Network Uplink
1 IPV4 + IPv6 is available!

Hampshire, United Kingdoms

Instead i got server with wrong specs and i was not able to login on root open a ticket sent Reece message on LET to fix the problem.2 days are gone and i am not able use the vps.
Please tell me what should i do?

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I'm still waiting on a reply to a tech support ticket raised over the weekend myself. Sometimes response can be a little slow from past experience.

• shawn123shawn123 Member
    edited April 2014

I singed up for them ignoring the bad reviews regrading there support.I thought maybe they have improved but this is the reason they are becoming unpopular here.

• Still getting no reply.They care posting offers here on LET and talking users money.And then go to sleep.

• Oh my, that's bad. Wait it out a little longer I guess, they're probably backlogged with tickets.

• ReeceReece Member

@shawn123 said:
    Still getting no reply.They care posting offers here on LET and talking users money.And then go to sleep.

Your resources were already updated upon being notified from yourself.

All VPS details are provided within your welcome email, are you facing issues logging into the VPS panel or the VPS its self?

• I was not able to login to server ssh login it always say invalid password even tried to update password multiple time via solusvm no success.

• Reece please fix my problem so i can start working on my vps.

• shawn123shawn123 Member
    edited April 2014

I have never seen such a slow support how much more wait do you want me to expect to get this problem fixed? @Nekki please help.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

What do you want me to do about it?

They put my last ticket on hold without telling me and haven't responded to my request for an update, so I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are support-wise.

What time/date did you raise the initial ticket?

• I raised ticket exactly 26/04/2014 20:10.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Mine went in a few hours before yours and still hasn't been dealt with, so I think you're SOL I'm afraid fella.

I'm afraid this level of support isn't unusual, so I suggest you just cancel your plan, request a refund and go with another provider.

• Yes i think you are right i was not able to use a vps not even a single time and also their support is headache i am going to request a refund.

• wychwych Member

@shawn123 you looking for a specific location?

• First let me get refund then i will look for alternatives.

• wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@shawn123 said:
    First let me get refund then i will look for alternatives.

Best of luck; However I would send a final ticket in asking for a fix or eta for a fix.

• OK finally Reece gave me refund.

• wychwych Member

@shawn123 said:
    OK finally Reece gave me refund.

Glad you got sorted.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@shawn123 said:
    OK finally Reece gave me refund.

Congrats. Unfortunately I'm on a yearly, so I just have to wait it out...

• 1 year left very sad.They really need to improve their support I hope future might bring some good change to this company.

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    Congrats. Unfortunately I'm on a yearly, so I just have to wait it out...

Best of luck.