Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SeFlow.net - SSD Cloud from 0.0015/h (1.08€/month). Charge 5€ and get 10€!!! (New Prices!) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SeFlow.net - SSD Cloud from 0.0015/h (1.08€/month). Charge 5€ and get 10€!!! (New Prices!)

2»

Comments

• That's reason why many users hate pay per hour offers, prefer pay fixed monthly fees and don't worry about unwanted charges.

• @fitvpn said:

https://www.domflow.it/oneplans.php

Same architetture, just based on monthly basis and some limited functions

• @matteob
    @rm_
    @marrco

Just to clear this up, matteob, I just created a server with the spec's that everyone is talking about: 384 mb ram, 5 gig ssd space - the price is €0.0020976 x 24 x 30 = 1.44 euro so rm_ and marrco are correct in the aspect.

I am not matteob so i can not confirm if he meant this but i think he is saying "You can create a 384 mb ram, 5 gig ssd cloud server for 1.44 Euro a month, or downscale it to 1.08 euro (which i confirm can be done once you lower the ram to 128 mb ram)"

matteob in a way i do understand why rm and marrco are upset, they thought you can create a 384 mb ram, 5 gig ssd cloud server for only 1.08 euro a month (without downgrading) This could be a translation error.

But again you can create a 128 mb ram/ 5 gig ssd cloud server for 1.08 euro.

I dont think this is a bad deal or a bad company, i think it could be translation errors and a bad day.

I like this host and maybe soon i will try to create a minimal debian template (i am busy these past next days) but the templates are bloated - but hopefully if i follow matteob instructions i can make the templates smaller

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2014

Stevie said: they thought you can create a 384 mb ram, 5 gig ssd cloud server for only 1.08 euro a month (without downgrading) This could be a translation error.

Sorry, what translation error? This is right on their website:
    http://s.lowendshare.com/3/1398767799.967.2014-04-29T103623Z-seflow.png

There is nothing really to "translate" or "misunderstand" about this.
    Not much room for what they could have "thought" after seeing this either.

And you only find out that you can't have these specs for that price only AFTER you sign up, or if you calculate using the hourly numbers posted above by yourself (i.e. not trusting what the lying official calculator form promises you).

I really do not have any prejustice against this company, but I can't simply "go head" when I see such a dishonest advertising practice and with the provider not even willing to admit it or change when asked directly. And this is not even the first time!! Last time they advertised unrealistic low prices that you can only achieve as long as you do not power-on your VPS.

• hi,
    in this website i never wrote the exact specs (ram, cpu etc) to get 1.08 price. I only write that servers start from 1.08 and this is the true.

Java online calculator was built for medium/large demand request not for little request. On Lowendtalk we made some promos to help user to know our product and are reserved to that website.

If someone found something dishonest in this advertisment i will be here to fix it and help everybod, but please not compare this offer with webiste because target customers are total different and nobody (i want underline nobody) that come in our website are interested in vps lower then 1Ge ram etc. This is why we rounded to 3 digits.

Regards

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited April 2014

@matteob Well let's see.
    Your offer here says: SSD Cloud from 0.0015/h (1.08€/month)

But it doesn't mention what specs do I get for 1.08€/month. "Okay then, let's find out! Time to open the website."
    And the first thing that greets me on your website, is that calculator from the picture, which says that for 1.08 EUR I get 384 MB of RAM and 5GB storage space. Exactly what I wanted to know! Thanks, signing up.

Do you honestly still not seeing any problem with this? Or, god forbid, maybe this way of misleading the customer was your ultimate goal?

• no because price are clear written in the same page.

That java is only for medium/large resource calculator. Is impossible reduce all prices in a simple java. We're developing a full visual quote calculator but require lot of work and still in progress. From new calculator customer can use create a full quote, adding vm, routers, switch, etc.

• That java is only for medium/large resource calculator. Is impossible reduce all prices in a simple java

that was the default YOU set. I could understand (but not justify) if a rounding bug would show after moving the sliders in order to change and reduce costs. But that specific values (384RAM/5GB SSD) are the preset values. And you still keep it on your site. And you cited in the title here that exact number (1.08eur), and this is not the first time your advertising is a little shady, and even if you know that since yesterday you did not change/fix/remove that from you site.

But that's not a problem, i did a quick test of your service, it looks just a regular vps to me. Can you please answer my questions?

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited April 2014

oh my god, one day discussion for 20cent/month round on a online calculato, that crazy. Fixed.

@marrco said: But that's not a problem, i did a quick test of your service, it looks just a regular vps to me. Can you please answer my questions?

What?

• matteob said:

Can you please answer my questions?

What?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/557595/#Comment_557595

that said, can you please comment on your poor network performance and please tell how to test:

high availability on two italian datacenter (located in Milan)

and

Based on SSD disks and virtual storage technology, your data will be written in 4 different hypervisor between two datacenter

(*) can you please explain if and how much the baloon driver interferes with unused ram that could be allocated for caching?

even ioping ain't so good for a ssd vps, so i'm really interested in the technical part.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited April 2014
  • @matteob care to explain this?

We are sorry to inform you that the service CloudFlow vDatacenter
    was suspended due to you will refunded soon .

>

Please contact us as soon as possible to avoid further disruptions.

feel free to tell if i ever abused your vps or resources, show my usage graph. I did nothing, just a few tests. Are you shutting down my account because you don't like my posts here?

**a big warning sign. This "provider" will disable your service if he doesn't like your reviews. **

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

VAT doesn't help at all :-(
    You've ordered this template from Zomex, I think. It's an awesome template.

I'll be ordering as soon as I get 5 euros :P
    The ping is excellent to Portugal!

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I've just ordered.

Damn, your control panel is beautiful!

• BluBoyBluBoy Member

@matteob how did this end up? Is 1.08€/month for 384Mb/5Gb available?
    I'm looking for a cheap box in Italy!

• matteobmatteob Barred

@BluBoy said:

hi,
    i have extended for next 5 subscription, please feel free to join in the promotion.

Regards

Thanked by 1BluBoy
  • bobbybobby Member

Thanks for reactivating. Seems amazing :)

• matteobmatteob Barred

great to hear! Please use our devtraker if you want something improved, we love hear customer feedback.