Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap LEB in Europe, for Mumble/Teamspeak, Website, Blog - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap LEB in Europe, for Mumble/Teamspeak, Website, Blog

2»

Comments

• yeah don't believe anything GreenValueHost says, he is a serial liar, read any of their reviews on webhostingtalk.com

• @texteditor said:
    yeah don't believe anything GreenValueHost says, he is a serial liar, read any of their reviews on webhostingtalk.com

I don't lie, I tell things how it is with no sugar coating. I've addressed every public complaint and it's not up to me how people decide to interpret my statements or the credibility of the reviewers however to this day we still remain one of LET's largest and most popular VPS providers, growing day by day.

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited April 2014

GreenValueHost said: LET's largest and most popular VPS providers

cough cough! some how I can't find you in http://lowendbox.com/blog/top-provider-poll-2014-q1-the-results/

• @GreenValueHost said:
    I don't lie, I tell things how it is with no sugar coating. I've addressed every public complaint and it's not up to me how people decide to interpret my statements or the credibility of the reviewers however to this day we still remain one of LET's largest and most popular VPS providers, growing day by day.

Oh. I see. Then your apology thread was a load of bullshit, was it? Oh well. You don't lie!

• wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

keep on diggin'

On topic - my box with Iniz was quick before I consolidated most of my stuff into a dedi.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2014

@GreenValueHost fine, but dont make it fucking cheap that the quality gets worse like BlueVM did.

For example: https://vpsboard.com/topic/3099-bluevm-kvm-512-mb-ch/

• wychwych Member

@Infinity580 said:
    fucking cheap that the quality gets worse like BlueVM did.

>

Think I had two months in CH then moved out from BlueVM, also closed down my US boxes with them too.

• m1awm1aw Member
    edited May 2014

Well, i guess that i will be going with INIZ most likely, if not, i'm going with Ramnode.

But btw, i will be also be going to acquire a DNS domain name, what you guys recommend for registering domains? I was thinking in going with Gandi, a friend of mine told me wonders about it.

• trexostrexos Member

@m1aw said:
    Well, i guess that i will be going with INIZ most likely, if not, i'm going with Ramnode.

But btw, i will be also be going to acquire a DNS domain name, what you guys recommend for registering domains? I was thinking in going with Gandi, a friend of mine told me wonders about it.

both great companys :)

I use namecheap for my domains. Didn't have any problems.