Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Big Bang Theory
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The Big Bang Theory

laaevlaaev Member
edited May 2012 in General

How many of you here watch The Big Bang Theory?

The season finale was today! Didn't get a chance to watch it live when it was on air earlier today but will be watching it online tonight.

Thanked by 2Asim djvdorp

Comments

• Damn ... i missed it

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

It was an all around nice episode.

Interesting to see where they go in the next season, especially with the last minute or so.

Francisco

• laaevlaaev Member

Well now that this is the last episode for a while(next few months)... and I watched ALL of the other Big Bang Theory's episode, what are some similar TV shows you would recommend?

• Well now that this is the last episode for a while(next few months)... and I watched ALL of the other Big Bang Theory's episode, what are some similar TV shows you would recommend?

modern family, how i met your mother, two and a half men.

• ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited May 2012

Snape kills Dumbledore.

• laaevlaaev Member

@BassHost said: modern family,

Watched it all.

@BassHost said: how i met your mother,

Haven't watched this yet.

@BassHost said:two and a half men.

Watched it all.

• specklspeckl Member

I just started watching the series about a month ago and just got caught up.

My only problem with this episode is that it ended with a wedding. That worries me because i enjoyed the series Outsourced and it was cancelled. Yes, it ended with a wedding.

@speckl said: My only problem with this episode is that it ended with a wedding. That worries me because i enjoyed the series Outsourced and it was cancelled. Yes, it ended with a wedding.

The BBT people renewed their contracts for 3 -4 years just this season so they got some time yet :P

Francisco

• @FTN_Kevin said: Haven't watched this yet.

They have this on netflix ... awesome show. You will love it. In my opinion it is the funniest of all of these 4 shows.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Francisco said: The BBT people renewed their contracts for 3 -4 years just this season so they got some time yet :P

Fran I thought this was the last season ever?

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited May 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: Fran I thought this was the last season ever?

NOOO! It's well in production. VERY well. They are good for at least the next 2 seasons.

Where did you hear this?

• Yeah the BBT will have a couple more seasons. It is the number 2 most watched show right now.

• subigosubigo Member

Worst. Show. Ever.

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited May 2012

Bazzinga! Sheldon is funny.

Thanked by 1TheHackBox

@CVPS_Chris said: Fran I thought this was the last season ever?

"On January 12, 2011, CBS announced that the show had been renewed for an additional three years, extending it through the 2013–2014 season." is from their wikipedia :)

Francisco

Ah good news, I read somewhere that it was the last season..... was a bad day in my life haha. Today is now a GREAT DAY

@CVPS_Chris said: Ah good news, I read somewhere that it was the last season..... was a bad day in my life haha. Today is now a GREAT DAY

Well, they got 2 seasons to go if they wanted to close it off. My hope is they don't drag it out like they did with House. :(

Francisco

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

Here are some stories to keep you going til next season

http://www.fanfiction.net/Doctor_Who_and_Big_Bang_Theory_Crossovers/21/2977/

• @FTN_Kevin said: Bazzinga! Sheldon is funny.

I have a Bazzinga shirt. It's amazing.

• Also I am watching the new episode right now :) It's pretty good.

• laaevlaaev Member

Don't spoil it for me :) Going to watch it very soon after I finish some work.

• specklspeckl Member

Sheldonopolis this is your mayor...

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited May 2012

Just finished watching it. I dislike how episodes are so short. Seems to be over before I know it.

• Breaking bad is my favourite US show ;)

• WilliamWilliam Member

In German, yes.

• AldryicAldryic Member

I cringed when I first read the title.. last thing this volatile community needs is a religious argument <_<

• A first class UK comedy to watch would be Brasseye. Its quite old (1997) but its highly controversial over here.

I love it, but you have to have a twisted sense of humour to appreciate it.

Couple of good episodes;

• V7HostV7Host Member

Was the last episode the last of the season?

Anyone know when the next season might start?

• laaevlaaev Member

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
    Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion
    started. Wait…
    The Earth began to cool,
    The autotrophs began to drool,
    Neanderthals developed tools,
    We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
    Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
    That all started with the big bang!