Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Credit card Payment gateway required.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Credit card Payment gateway required.

Im not sure if im asking you guys so many questions but i really appreciate the response i get here than any other forum or board and i should really thank LET which helps ppl like me to start a business.

Last one help i require from you guys. I need a billing cart to process credit card payments for non registered business since as i said in my previous post, i would like to start up a company and deploy ppl. I know paypal is the best one but if you see Indians cannot pay to another indian using paypal. It will be really helpful if someone suggests me a cheap / free credit card processing gateway. Thank you so much.

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

OK mate, one point to make to you here; whilst I suspect the forum doesn't mind helping you out with your queries, by asking so many things you're not exactly helping yourself in terms of PR - unless of course you don't plan to sell on LET, in which case please ignore me.

• said: I know paypal is the best one but if you see Indians cannot pay to another indian using paypal. It will be really helpful if someone suggests me a cheap / free credit card processing gateway.

CCavenue

• @Nekki said:
    OK mate, one point to make to you here; whilst I suspect the forum doesn't mind helping you out with your queries, by asking so many things you're not exactly helping yourself in terms of PR - unless of course you don't plan to sell on LET, in which case please ignore me.

Absolutely i cannot sell anything unless i start something. Im trying to establish a business and never know what PR you are referring to. I never shared any link of mine or commented about any positive about other host, My topics must have clearly proved to you that im raising queries to start a business :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@kvclix said:
    Absolutely i cannot sell anything unless i start something. Im trying to establish a business and never know what PR you are referring to. I never shared any link of mine or commented about any positive about other host, My topics must have clearly proved to you that im raising queries to start a business :)

You've completely missed my point. What I'm referring to is that by asking all these questions in public, you potentially mark yourself as an amateur to buyers, who as a result may not have any confidence that you actually know what you're doing.

• jhjh Member

HDFC/MIGS are in India, but I believe you'll need to pass PCI compliance to use them.

• @Nekki said:
    You've completely missed my point. What I'm referring to is that by asking all these questions in public, you potentially mark yourself as an amateur to buyers, who as a result may not have any confidence that you actually know what you're doing.

Im not providing any of my personal details here mate :) So no one knows whats my site and company is. I just ask doubts and get it clarified so that people from their experience gives me ample amount of updates.

@jhadley said:
    HDFC/MIGS are in India, but I believe you'll need to pass PCI compliance to use them.

Thanks Dude, but my ultimate is not only Indian gateway anything similar to 2 checkout is also good :)

• IntroNetIntroNet Member
    edited April 2014

2Checkout,CCavenue,PayU ( Not Free ),DirecPay and also check PayZippy

Thanked by 2DarioX MikeIn
  • @IntroNet said:
    2Checkout,CCavenue,PayU ( Not Free ),DirecPay and also check PayZippy

Sure dude. I will check it out.

• AlertPay, but I think you'll need to do a wire transfer rather than a direct bank transfer to India, so it'll cost more than usual on your end. Still maybe something worth looking at, I know some people are a fan of AlertPay.

• AlertPay died long time ago. Their new name is Payza. I don't know how alive Payza is though.

• Ufff!

ftpit said: CCavenue

IntroNet said: CCavenue

If you do online transaction! I thought you would be knowing about it!

And, a small request, you can always use Google... Check the Web hosting control panel support module list under payment gateway, you will get your answer...

IntroNet said: PayZippy

-Flipkart is powered by PayZippy (Same company).

@Nekki +Respect

It's gr8 to see the community is so calm in this case :D

• +1 for 2Checkout!

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Stripe.

• Also I forgot to mention Authorize.net