Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adding plowshare modules
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Adding plowshare modules

DroidzoneDroidzone Member
edited April 2014 in Help

plowshare is a tool for downloading files from file sharing sites via the command line. There are a few sites that the official version is still missing, and I found a number of bash scripts for additional modules. However I'm a bit confused about how to add them to the CLI.

After installing the script from source (setup.py), I can find modules in /usr/local/share/plowshare4/modules/. I added my module to src/modules/ and tried running the setup. But though the new module is copied to /usr/local/share/plowshare4/modules, the CLI does not recognize the module.

I was wondering whether somone over here knows how to add external modules to plowshare.

Comments

• Shameless push. Noone?

• I love plowshare, but it drives me CRAZY that a bunch of modules don't work and I don't know how to fix them, either. Finding working updated modules is a challenge, so I've given up. But, if anyone has the answer, I'm all ears!