Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The page only displays text and nothing working properly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The page only displays text and nothing working properly

hayvanhayvan Member

Firstly, I have never set up and managed VPS before also never installed cPanel too.

I have created a 1 GB droplet on DO, installed cPanel. Upgraded the components to:

PHP 5.5.11
MySQL 5.6.16
Apache 2.4.9

Created user with unlimited resources, uploaded OpenCart files via FTP, imported database and trying to connect via IP/~username/

But I see this:
http://i.imgur.com/nh7VHJ1.jpg

What would be the problem?

Comments

• No ideas? :(

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited April 2014

We can't troubleshoot if you don't post a URL or something, mind posting one?

Thanked by 1hayvan
  • Give us something to work on. Link?

Thanked by 1hayvan
  • Please give us a link

Thanked by 1hayvan
  • Thanks everyone and special thanks to joodle. It is fixed and the page works like a charm now.

The solution was I forgot to add "~username" at the end of the urls in the config files.

• Just so you know, that kinda of blank page usually means the stylesheets couldn't be load for whatever reason (wrong URL in this case). The CSS (cascading style sheets) are responsible for the styling of your page.