Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Domain with Google Apps Free 50 User Plan
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Domain with Google Apps Free 50 User Plan

BellaBella Member
edited April 2014 in Requests

I'm looking to buy a domain that has the Free 50 Email Account Google Apps on it.

Comments

• Me too... I am looking for a domain with either a 50 or 100 Google apps.

• PM sent :)

Thanked by 1mnbvcxz
  • got a few on the offer... pm me your price if you are interested

• BellaBella Member

I have replied to both pms from Rockster and zhuanyi

• BellaBella Member

I have successfully purchased the domain and apps account from @rockster
    Deal went smooth.

@mnbvcxz I recommend sending either of them a message to purchase an account. @Rockster has a few more left and @zhuanyi has a few as well

Thanked by 1mnbvcxz
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited April 2014

I also have a 50 user GApps domain (.com) that I'm willing to let go for the crazy price of $17. First to pay, first served. (PayPal only)

• BellaBella Member

Are these 50 free email accounts for life? Or is there an expiry date?

• Bella said: Are these 50 free email accounts for life? Or is there an expiry date?

Life.

I've got one for sale too and I can get more. But I can't take paypal. Only skrill or crypto. If you are interested PM me.

• ePANePAN Member

@Bella said:
    Are these 50 free email accounts for life? Or is there an expiry date?

Well, nobody can't guarantee it will free forever, google may change their policy and terms at anytime they want and force all free account to be upgraded as paid service. We learn from domain live (MSN) case. However, while the service still free, use it and enjoy it.

• ePAN said: Well, nobody can't guarantee it will free forever, google may change their policy and terms at anytime they want and force all free account to be upgraded as paid service. We learn from domain live (MSN) case. However, while the service still free, use it and enjoy it.

Correct, and honestly (even though it is against my interest to say), Google seems to have shut down quite a few popular free services before.

So I guess the most correct answer is "as long as Google is willing to keep them for free"

Bella said: @mnbvcxz I recommend sending either of them a message to purchase an account. @Rockster has a few more left and @zhuanyi has a few as well

Thanks! Anyone who have questions feel free to ask.

• I have a domain name VPS***.com ,with Free 50 Email Account Google Apps
    Date Expired
    2015-05-10

If you are interested, pm me.

• mee2mee2 Member

I have a few domains as well. See my signature.

• I have domains with 25, 50, 100, 200 and 500 users available. Contact me if interested