Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provider beard grooming?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provider beard grooming?

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited May 2012 in General

Just wondering which providers groom their beards, how frequently, and how they are styled?

I am currently considering taking out services from SecureDragon, BuyVM, Hostigation, Chiacgo VPS (shoot me now) and Inception Hosting. @KuJoe, @Aldryic, @miTgiB, @CVPS_Chris, @AnthonySmith.. just wondering if you guys can provide me with some pictures so I can better judge who has the best beard, and therefore make a important decision as to which provider I choose to go with.

Also, is there anybody else here who is easily persuaded to go with a provider based upon the manliness of their beards?

Srs.

Comments

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@liamwithers said: manliness of their beards?

Well @Francisco would beat us all if he wore a beard since he suffers from hairy man syndrome. I myself have always been clean shaven, red hair and black beard do no mix.

• DamianDamian Member

@liamwithers said: Just wondering which providers groom their beards, how frequently, and how they are styled?

Did somebody say facebrush? About like this..

• JacobJacob Member
    edited May 2012

Uh?
    The definition of nordic:
    1.of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a Germanic people of northern European origin, exemplified by the Scandinavians.
    2.having or suggesting the physical characteristics associated with these people, typically tall stature, blond hair, blue eyes, and elongated head.
    3.( sometimes lowercase ) of or pertaining to skiing events involving ski jumping and cross-country skiing. Compare Alpine.

@liam said: You look nordic :P

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I just shaved about an hour ago so my beard is far from manly (very very short). I also shaved off my mustache.

Feel free to dig through the gallery on my site to see some of the various trims I've had. :)

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

This is one of the few closeups I have... not much of a beard as I keep it clean shaven. Also 2 year old pic.

Here is a more updated picture just so you know what I look like now haha

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@liam said: Trying to eat a napkin?

Yes very tasty

• beardbeard Member

I'm not a VPS provider, but I can gladly resell just as good as everyone else and deny that I resell however my beard is what sets me apart from other providers

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2012

@beard said: but I can gladly resell just as good as everyone else and deny that I resell

Men with beards don't resell services, boys with beards do... :P

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

haha, brilliant!

I use a beard trimmer thingy, and as kujoe said "Men with beards don't resell"

Ant.

• specklspeckl Member

I just trimmed the beard up. I have to wait a few days before I can go anywhere. My wife get so jealous with all the women that flock to my manliness.

• beardbeard Member
    edited May 2012

My beard holds up the line at the DMV because it requires 2 employees and a supervisor to focus a box on an individual's face because the beard is causing the facial recognition software to flip out. Last time I had to get a new license reissued, it took them over 20 minutes to take the picture.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the input guys.. do you find that shaping your beard to perfection allows your women to achieve greater pleasure whilst they are admiring your handlebars, goatee, moustache etc?

Thinking of taking the hobo look myself.. anybody have any experience with this, who could share the effects that they witnessed?

Thank you people, this is very helpful to me :)

• KairusKairus Member

@liamwithers said: Thinking of taking the hobo look myself.. anybody have any experience with this, who could share the effects that they witnessed?

If you're tired you can always just sit down on the street and put your hand out.

• beardbeard Member
    edited May 2012

Go full out "homeless" beard because your facial hair grows at different lengths. The hair that runs along your top jaw can take 6 months to grow to the length of an eyelash.

I will warn you. There is a subgroup of young men called "hipsters" who are like 90s "metrosexual" with attention to their personal grooming but the hipsters are more aggressive with flirting with heterosexual men with compliments like "nice beard, brah" and attempting to reach out to touch the beard

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited May 2012

Yes I have a beard, and yes I just finished off some Patron. Any questions?

• @CVPS_Chris said: This is one of the few closeups I have

"Encounter" Restaurant at LAX?

• @DotVPS said: That looks like one Comfy Chair.

Yes it is.