Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 Day Terminations - Your Thoughts - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 Day Terminations - Your Thoughts

Comments

• @Maximum_VPS said:
    17th to the 23rd (not like you had many notices/ reminders)..... time math bills .. deal with it.

Ouch man. I loved your service, but I'm sorry dude. I'm leaving your service and you're no longer recommended by me to others. I never wanted this thread to be a complaint thread, just a discussion..

• @AlexanderM said:
    Alexander

Then tell us the whole story

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Inception do this the right way IMO; they don't terminate immediately, but they do suspend and charge late fee if you're overdue.

• @Nekki said:
    Inception do this the right way IMO; they don't terminate immediately, but they do suspend and charge late fee if you're overdue.

I'm happy with a late fee and a suspension as a slap on the wrist.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Floris said:
    Then tell us the whole story

The member is one of my old friends that I've known for a while. If he gives me his ticket ID i'll post the correct details, I can't remember exactly. If I recall correctly he was spreading fake hate messages about my company, as his company was doing poorly.

Alexander

• @AlexanderM said:
    Alexander

Oh right, that's not really nice if that's correct.

offtopic:

Thanks for my 50th like @0xdragon

• @Floris said:
    Thanks for my 50th like 0xdragon

You sir, are welcome. ;)

Thanked by 1Floris
  • @0xdragon we had a great client/provider relationship going on for months .. You being the provider of awesome supportive comments, of witch i am gratefull..

But now after you not being able to pay your bill and not notifying me before your due date has resulted in your unfortunate termination of our services. Saddens me, as this whole situation could have been averted by you yourself submitting a ticket explaining the situation, you could not pay your bill when due.

Otherwise, this whole thread could have been averted.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Maximum_VPS the thread was a perfectly valid one about industry behaviours. It just became a mess (for you) after you outed yourself.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited April 2014

Not like you represent SugarVPS, AbusiveCores and Host Nun ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... anyways @0xdragon

;)

• Maximum_VPS said: Not like you represent SugarVPS, AbusiveCores and Host Nun ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... anyways

whats up with the dot dot dot ? whatever he does is his business

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • ePANePAN Member

I know the host have bill to be paid, but if 1 day late and you got suspended, that sucks. I have on many host and most of them (the small player) still can tolerate up to 5 days due date.

• @AlexanderM @Floris I actually didn't even had a company when this happened and my site is currently still not completely ready. So here's the whole story:
    I had a few VPSes (3 if I can re-call correctly with HostUS). Then I wasn't happy with their uptime (they had downtime due to DDoS). I told someone in a not really nice way about this then and he told Alexander about it. Then one morning I woke up and had a message in my e-mail inbox stating that my VPSes are going to be canceled till the end of the billing period. I then contacted Alexander and after a day we resolved the dispute and they kept me as a client. However I still think that Alexander reacted in a wrong way. He should have contact me BEFORE doing this. And it seems like the ticket was deleted in WHMCS. If anyone need screenshots of the e-mail, just send me a PM.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@namhuy said:

whats up with the dot dot dot ? whatever he does is his business

Ramblings of a mad man? Trying to recover after a PR misstep?

edited April 2014

@Nekki :P

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@infolink said:
    AlexanderM Floris I actually didn't even had a company when this happened and my site is currently still not completely ready. So here's the whole story:
    I had a few VPSes (3 if I can re-call correctly with HostUS). Then I wasn't happy with their uptime (they had downtime due to DDoS). I told someone in a not really nice way about this then and he told Alexander about it. Then one morning I woke up and had a message in my e-mail inbox stating that my VPSes are going to be canceled till the end of the billing period. I then contacted Alexander and after a day we resolved the dispute and they kept me as a client. However I still think that Alexander reacted in a wrong way. He should have contact me BEFORE doing this. And it seems like the ticket was deleted in WHMCS. If anyone need screenshots of the e-mail, just send me a PM.

Again, totally in correct. Yes you were sent a termination email about your services being cancelled at the end of the billing period. With the free option of the termination being extended for backups. That's not why the email was sent.

This will be my last response on this thread as your 'issue' is completely irrelevant to this thread, and you were never actually terminated.

Alexander

Thanked by 1PremiumN
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Maximum_VPS said:
    Nekki lol

Lol back atch'cha, sweet-cheeks.

• @Maximum_VPS said:
    SugarVPS AbusiveCores HostNun glad ... really

Okay now you're overstepping the line! What the hell did I do to you?

The providers I "work" for (which is pretty much just volunteer work I do to make me feel good) have nothing to do with your service.

edited April 2014

Nekki > @Nekki said:

:P

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@0xdragon said:
    Okay now you're overstepping the line! What the hell did I do to you?

Unsolicited rage due to perceived damage to e-peen.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Maximum_VPS said:
    Nekki > Nekki said:

NO

I'm so hard right now.

edited April 2014
    edited April 2014

• 0xdragon said: Okay Mr Perfect, good for you. :)

If your in the UK and finding it a struggle to pay your bills you should talk to ma.

Thanked by 1deejay31
  • @Maximum_VPS said:
    0xdragon

Its quite simple you'r using there name in your sig to cyberbully me.

What the actual fuck. @Nekki you seeing this?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited April 2014

@Maximum_VPS said:
    Nekki NO Stop.

Relevant

• @Linkking said:

Cool story bro. Have fun in China or whatever.

edited April 2014

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Maximum_VPS said:
    Nekki tell your staff to stop using there accounts to bully forum advertizers/providers

If you can work out which company I own, I'll do it.

You've got 2 guesses.

This discussion has been closed.