Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH Time - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH Time

13»

Comments

• just ban this shit company already

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • --- Will be canceling all of my services. ---

• please ban jeffreywinters for having 'services' with @GreenValueHost to begin with :(

• @darkshire said:
    please ban jeffreywinters for having 'services' with GreenValueHost to begin with :(

Me too. I'm a totally new comer and you can check my joined date, that's when I started playing around with the boxes. I'm happy using RamNode, ForthCloud, DO, and Vultr now. But I'm tired of this sh1t gvh, not responsible, not professional, not listening. It would be great if someone can warn me before I touched this sh1t.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • serverian said: How is this allowed? Can everyone post announcements and coupon codes on the threads that are opened for themselves?

Well daddy Jon B might get angry if one of his shell companies was disciplined on LET. @mpkossen is a really good puppet

Thanked by 2darkshire 0xdragon
  • @Archie said:

Currently I use a variety of providers: Nodeserv, Vultr, Digital Ocean, (formerly) RamNode.

I joined up with GVH 6 months ago for their amazing offers, and there was none of this BS about them.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited April 2014

GVH is no longer allowed to post offers up to June 1st because of excessive offer spamming.

• kyakykyaky Member

need a new category: Drama

• gvhtalk.com Good news, this domain is available Continue to Cart

• wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@mpkossen said:
    GVH is no longer allowed to post offers up to June 1st because of excessive offer spamming.

Good, glad to see someone has finally taken action.

Why is @serverian banned btw?

@Virtovo said:
    gvhtalk.com Good news, this domain is available Continue to Cart

Stop tempting me! ;)

• GaNiGaNi Member
    edited April 2014

@mpkossen needs auto-sink not autoboot. Quick patent that!

• GunterGunter Member
    edited April 2014

@mpkossen said:

By cutting off their main advertising hub, its very likely you brought on the deadpooling of GVH services.

• wychwych Member

@darknyan said:
    By cutting off their main advertising hub, its very likely you brought on the deadpooling of GVH services.

Or they now just happen to have 'users' posting the offers for them instead.

• @wych said:
    Or they now just happen to have 'users' posting the offers for them instead.

I get the feeling their whole business model is unsustainable.

Similar to a kind of ponzi scheme. Offer unsustainable offers but deliver, more customers, more nodes, more customers, more nodes, get blacklisted from LET, can't afford nodes anymore, deadpool.

• wychwych Member

@darknyan said:
    Similar to a kind of ponzi scheme. Offer unsustainable offers but deliver, more customers, more nodes, more customers, more nodes, get blacklisted from LET, can't afford nodes anymore, deadpool.

I guess time will tell how they market themselves moving forward...

Im not sure they will deadpool, I think they would just sell the company and be absorbed; LET in general seems to think most new hosts will deadpool.

• @wych said:
    Im not sure they will deadpool, I think they would just sell the company and be absorbed; LET in general seems to think most new hosts will deadpool.

Nobody would want to acquire a brand with such a terrible reputation attached to it.

• wychwych Member

@darknyan said:
    Nobody would want to acquire a brand with such a terrible reputation attached to it.

Theres always someone, they can also levvy that for a cheaper price ;)

• iBotiBot Member

Thanked by 2Droidzone 0xdragon
  • wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@iBot said:

That is Epic.

• kyakykyaky Member

• @mpkossen Why are @serverian and @Spencer banned?

• @Floris said:
    mpkossen Why are serverian and Spencer banned?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/4319/the-cest-pit/p142#Comment_549952

• @Floris said:

If you look through their history, they've been bringing up every anti-GVH thread possible and trying to cause a stir. I don't know the exact reason but that's the most probable one. Also Spencer called mpkossen a puppet. Being an ass to people who can ban you is never a good idea.

• @Floris said:

That's even a question?

Check the Cest Pit.

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited April 2014

@mpkossen said:

Alright, was just wondering, came here and 2 users banned.

• wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@mpkossen said:

@Floris said:
    Alright, was just wondering, came here and 2 users banned.

I missed it too, thanks.

@Virtovo said:
    gvhtalk.com Good news, this domain is available Continue to Cart

Oh look.

Thanked by 10xdragon