Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kudos to DotVPS....!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kudos to DotVPS....!

For rapidly dealing with a previous issue. Runs like magic now!! Extremely happy UK customer.

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Was this the one from early March?

• sallysally Member

Twas from then and expertly dealt with. So sign up now for the best LE UK provider. Brown envelopes stuffed with banknotes per PM - thank you! And no, I'm not affiliated, just a happy customer!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Have you tried many other UK providers? Just interested to know how you've come to deem them 'the best'.

• sallysally Member

Keywords - Super Lowend (for my package, at least) and now extremely reliable!

• wychwych Member

@sally said:
    Keywords - Super Lowend (for my package, at least) and now extremely reliable!

Either its too early or I dont get it?

• sallysally Member

Must be too early...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@wych said:
    Either its too early or I dont get it?

No clue here either.

• sallysally Member

To clarify: There was an issue on one UK node and the guys have dealt with it very well.
    I can only guess that you people weren't affected by this hiccup. I hope that clears the air?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Not really, it was more on your reasoning as to why you considered them the best.

• wychwych Member
    edited April 2014

@sally said:
    To clarify: There was an issue on one UK node and the guys have dealt with it very well.
    I can only guess that you people weren't affected by this hiccup. I hope that clears the air?

My UK box has been ticking over nicely since the DDoS, no signs of any issues.

@Nekki said:
    Not really, it was more on your reasoning as to why you considered them the best.

This.