Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeLoveServers Acquires HorizonHosting.us
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WeLoveServers Acquires HorizonHosting.us

LESLES Member
edited April 2014 in Providers

WeLoveServers has acquired Horizon Hosting today (April 21, 2014).

We are excited to inform all Horizon Hosting clients that they will stay on the current servers. Therefore, no prices will be increased, services will stay the same, however just under WeLoveServers.

We look to the future of working with the Horizon Hosting clients, and in addition to this we extend a warm welcome to Josh as the CEO of Horizon Hosting will be joining the sales and support team at WeLoveServers. WeLoveServers is committed to your satisfaction - with a support team available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, average response times for support tickets are just 10 minutes.

Active Horizon Hosting clients will find a welcome email from WeLoveServers containing their new username and password to the Core Client Area; you can log in to your new account at the WeLoveServers Client Area to pay bills or to request support.

If you have any questions regarding the merger email (removed)

Welcome to the family, Horizon Hosting clients!

Sources:
https://twitter.com/WeLoveServers
http://core.weloveservers.net/announcements.php?id=18

Comments

• Who?

Thanked by 3MannDude rds100 Noerman
  • serverianserverian Member
    edited April 2014

They may want to fix the nulled template's code :p

< script src="../../../[email protected]/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js"></ script>
  • OxideOxide Member

serverian said: They may want to fix the nulled template's code :p

Is that on HorizonHosting? I assume that is what you're referring to because WeLoveServers is a custom design not a template.

HorizonHosting will be redirected to WeLoveServers as we are performing a merger.

Chris

• @Oxide said:
    Is that on HorizonHosting?

It is. It got blocked by security on Chrome. I got curious!

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • OxideOxide Member

serverian said: It is. It got blocked by security on Chrome. I got curious!

Mm, I use Chrome and it is not blocking it for me, weird. Thanks for the heads up... I'll be redirecting HorizonHosting to WeLoveServers as soon as the client merge is fully complete.

Chris

• @serverian said:
    Who?

Never heard of them.

• @serverian said:
    They may want to fix the nulled template's code :p

< script src="../../../[email protected]/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js"></ script>

Dear @serverian,

I can confirm the website's template were officially purchased by a staff member before Horizon Hosting let him go. This may have been just a coincidence that your browser picked up this; in ours scripts, none of what you found is what is in our sites HTML markup.

Josh
    (Previous CEO/co-founder of Horizon Hosting)

• wychwych Member

@ServerMadGuy / @oxide

You got/sold the .co.uk?