Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I notice why some people hitting or always in war here.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I notice why some people hitting or always in war here.

ben_adictben_adict Member
edited May 2012 in General

i really dont know the real rules here, i notice some people hitting or always war here.

today, one guy asking why i dont use paypal and they close my thread.

if you still close this thread, it means you act personal interest.

PS: It is better, we should have media group so that we can voice out.

Comments

• DoznDozn Member

wat

• NickMNickM Member

I asked why you don't have Paypal as an option because it's something that is out of the ordinary for online businesses, and in my book, it's a big red flag.

• @NickM is asking me why i dont use paypal, and i answered you can pay paypal or credit card using 2checkout, some europe use moneybookers and alertpay for canadian. its company's choice,

So what is the violation to that?

• please paste here

• GOD!, is that your problem? why you did not say here before you act?

i have just transfered my domain to namecheap and i did not notice that the domain protection is enabled.

• bretonbreton Member

@ben_adict said:

GOD!, is that your problem? why you did not say here before you act?

It was said multiple times in the thread. You even replied the message where it was noticed.

• what you stated?

Nick is asking me why i use paypal, and after that, i cannot see my thread.

so i assumed that my thread violate for not using paypal processsor? huh..

• @liam said: "Providers under 12 months old need to display valid Public WHOIS information on their domain"

I don't think any provider should have a private WHOIS even if they are older then 12 months.

If their older then 12 months, they shouldn't need a reason for private WHOIS.

Thanked by 1Liam
  • i have already change my whois info,

you know, we do not hide our information becuase this is part of company's identity, if someone abusing our services.

• we strugly to serve the people since 2007 and actively in the internet in year 2008.

• dnomdnom Member

@Daniel said: If their older then 12 months, they shouldn't need a reason for private WHOIS

@kiloserve disagrees

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

@Ben_adict could you explain this?
    It seems like you used to accept paypal.

www.wjunction.com/10-hosting-discussion/127302-bgsawebhosting-com-cheater-please-note.html

• we centralized our payment gateway for financial purposes, 2checkout can accept both paypal and credit card. company preferred 2checkout.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited May 2012

I dont understand why people sacrifice another 3% to use PayPal via 2CO

*edit - sry for the tangent

• you can apply 2checkout to less your payment charges.

we preferred 2checkout becuase of manual fraud validation

This discussion has been closed.