Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Follow @LowEndNetwork on Twitter and win big prizes! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Follow @LowEndNetwork on Twitter and win big prizes!

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

5 ips

• emdademdad Member

@jbiloh said:
    E3-1240v3/16GB DDR3/1 TB HDD/10 TB BW/1Gbit Port

Location of Buffalo or LA, your choice.

And price after 6 months?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@emdad said:
    And price after 6 months?

Your soul.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • emdademdad Member

@Nekki said:

Pardon me??? what was that?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

emdad said: Pardon me??? what was that?

What was unclear about what I said?

• emdademdad Member

@Nekki said:
    What was unclear about what I said?

Well I understand you are willing to trade your soul for this server, maybe? Correct me if you meant anything else, please......

• NekkiNekki Veteran

emdad said: Well I understand you are willing to trade your soul for this server, maybe? Correct me if you meant anything else, please......

That wasn't even vaguely what I said. I said that YOU would pay with YOUR soul if you retained the server after 6 months.

• emdademdad Member

@Nekki said:
    That wasn't even vaguely what I said. I said that YOU would pay with YOUR soul if you retained the server after 6 months.

WOW! Really? You made a cold comment on me without knowing me at all.... @mpkossen is that allowed? Can he call me that on LET? I thought there are some rules here, and btw, I was just asking the price cause I was curious it'd be regular price or a special price as this is kind of a gift.........

• NekkiNekki Veteran

emdad said: WOW! Really? You made a cold comment on me without knowing me at all.... @mpkossen is that allowed? Can he call me that on LET? I thought there are some rules here, and btw, I was just asking the price cause I was curious it'd be regular price or a special price as this is kind of a gift.........

I'm going to go ahead an assume you're trying to troll me here, because the other option is too ghastly for me to contemplate.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

emdad said: OW! Really? You made a cold comment on me without knowing me at all.... @mpkossen is that allowed? Can he call me that on LET? I thought there are some rules here,

I think your humor processor needs recalibration.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @emdad said:
    is that allowed?

Nothing is allowed here except cc

• NekkiNekki Veteran

alexvolk said: Nothing is allowed here except cc

Does than mean....I'm also CC?

• emdademdad Member

@raindog308 said:
    I think your humor processor needs recalibration.

Please read this:

Nekki said:

And tell me if you still think this was a joke. And FYI, it was said to me and I found it very VERY offensive........

• I'm not really sure how you find offence in that or how you even think Nekki was being serious by telling you that the price for a server was your soul. Just maybe you need to take a step back and stop taking a few words on a forum so serious dude.

Thanked by 2raindog308 Nekki
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

emdad said: And tell me if you still think this was a joke.

Yes I still think this was a joke, and so does everyone else.

Thanked by 2Nekki 0xdragon
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@emdad I find it offensive that you find an obvious joke offensive. How about giving a fellow human being a chance and not assuming the worst of them.

@mpkossen pls ban this poster for not having a sense of humour, otherwise I will be forced to bring legal proceedings against the top-level owners of LowEndTalk (the ownership runs ColoCrossing > Velocity Servers > The Sheinhardt Wig Company I believe).

Thanked by 20xdragon Mark_R
  • Oh, guys, stop fighting.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

$100/month after the 6 months free. If you want to cancel after 6 months that's fine by us. :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@mpkossen said:
    Oh, guys, stop fighting.

I wasn't exactly fighting...

• 1600 followers, at this rate that's gonna be ancient hardware :D

• SunnSunn Member

Did you guys pick a winner yet?

• Are you kidding, I'd love a server with those specs. I has no extra cash to spend though.

Following and crossing fingers.

• BradBrad Member
    edited May 2014

@Sunn said:
    Did you guys pick a winner yet?

They haven't reached their goal yet.

• swainswain Member

Just for the shits and giggles i started following. hope they get to 5k!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Should just buy followers like several of the providers here do...

• at this rate.....

its going to take free cash for this to reach 5000.

• is LET count even up to 5000,

just asking

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited May 2014

How do you know if you won anything? i followed and mentioned lowend to over 2000+ of my followers : ) @sz1hosting

• @sz1hosting said:
    How do you know if you won anything? i followed and mentioned lowend to over 2000+ of my followers : ) sz1hosting

it say at 5000 followers.

still very shy of that number.