Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Green Value Host: clowns running the circus - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Green Value Host: clowns running the circus

2»

Comments

• wonder whats your website name, is it www.lowendlife.com ? you were already being "cheated" at the first time months ago and yet still using it. resistance is futile.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Pwner said: That idea of a separate GVH category is looking towards a bright future right now.

Maybe a hate category, like cvps, gvh, colocrossing&co together :)

Really, I understand there are faults with all of the above, however, most of the time this hate is getting over board. It is as sickening as praising one brand over and over again, people in referal programs, in exchange for freebies or fivers putting "reviews", asking people for votes, things like those.
    It might not be forbidden, but it gives a bad taste, IMO.

Thanked by 3Mark_R netomx karjaj
  • i'm accused for abusing their server and they refuse to reactivate my vps back. stupid company.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • @extremez said:
    i'm accused for abusing their server and they refuse to reactivate my vps back. stupid company.

Send me an email at [email protected] please with your Ticket ID # and I will take a look.