Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone ever used a seo tool?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone ever used a seo tool?

corpuscorpus Member
edited May 2012 in General

Hello
Does anyone ever used a seo tool or software?
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Comments

• ElliotJElliotJ Member

TrafficTravis is good for optimisation.

I have heard that Google are cracking down on over-optimised websites though, and attempting to focus more on quality content.

Do not go for fake backlinks, comment spamming software, and 'targeted email marketing'. It'll harm you in the long run.

• bretonbreton Member
    edited May 2012

All this SEO stuff should be killed with fire. Lots of unrelevant content in search results, stupidly formatted and human-unreadble text on such sites, pushing sites with really interesting content and information from the first page. Hate it.

Thanked by 11q1
  • corpuscorpus Member
    edited May 2012

just found seopanel
    looks very promising and it is open source
    but needs mysl and php and to install it on a webserver

• JacobJacob Member
    edited May 2012

I have spent over £50 roughly on SEO Work, Traffic and other stuff like that.

Pay for backlinking services only if they are quality backlinks.
    We went from 3Million to a 240K alexa rank.

• ElliotJElliotJ Member
    edited May 2012

@Jacob said: Traffic and other stuff like that

You paid for traffic? Did any of it convert, at all?

• SpencerSpencer Member

No no no no no no no. Don't EVER pay for traffic. It is a horrible idea. It is not hard to go up to 240k alexa rank if you have like 10 customers a day.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

SEO hurts my head. The search industry (ok, Google) is going to have to make some major shifts over the next few years to remain useful, in my opinion.