Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is Bandwidth ? PLEASE HELPPPP - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is Bandwidth ? PLEASE HELPPPP

2»

Comments

• wychwych Member

@eddynetweb said:
    How long did it take you to use 850GB? That seems like a lot, unless you have some sort of open resolver setup, are getting DDoS'ed, or you have a VERY busy site/content.

p0rns/VPN.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@wych said:
    p0rns/VPN.

Isn't like half of all internet traffic pr0n and DDoS?

I blame the move to HD pr0n, 4x the file size for 100% more arse acne? Doesn't seem worth it.

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    I blame the move to HD pr0n, 4x the file size for 100% more arse acne? Doesn't seem worth it.

Its certainly a large chunk!

• If you're using 850GB of bandwidth, you probably have a very intensive service or site; taking this into consideration -- why would you be using a VPS to host your servics if you're using 850GB of BW?

I run a small forum and we only use 30GB of BW a month, I can't begin to imagine how you could use 850GB per month on a lowend VPS.

To answer your OP. Bandwidth is just the data transfered in & out of your VPS, to the internet and back, simple as that. Data includes your site, any services you run on it etc.