Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GalaxyHostFree - Free Sa-Mp Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GalaxyHostFree - Free Sa-Mp Provider

edited April 2014 in Offers

Hello.

I'm working on Project Free SA-MP Hosting.

I'm working with my team from September to keep project get better and better.

From last 2 Months we have Issues with OPG (Open Game Panel) so we decide to Code our Own Game Panel and we Named it HotFox.

We Update our hosting same as we change our name and Domain from ModernCenter freesa-mp.com to GalaxyHostFree galaxyhostfree.com We have made news system
Host for Post. why? because lots of registration was fake and waste of our time
so now everyone need to register and keep post 20 Posts per Month.
When you order your server your don't need have 20 Posts at start all you need is forum account which can be made at http://forum.galaxyhostfree.com
We Provide free Sa-mp server with 35 slots we currently have 2 locations UK and USA soon we will add
Locations like Germany , Brasil , Africa and we may add locations in Asia.

So why choose us? we are doing our best to help people develope or just have their server Online while they don't have money for Expensive hosts which wont worth your money and time. also we have great support on forum which will help you with any issue related to Server issue. so why not try us? We have great reviews of our hosting and Stable servers. some of users says it better then hosting them self on own server :)

So 3 easy steps

1. Register at forum http://forum.galaxyhostfree.com

2. Order your free Server http://galaxyhostfree.com Note username most be same like in forum

3. Post 20 Posts on forum every month Dedline date is 25 of each month no spamming posts or thread for post count.

if you have any questions fell free to ask us or e-mail me on [email protected]

Best regards
mlody.1039
President Of GalaxyHostFree

Comments

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited April 2014

What do you offer that sa-mp.gs and triangle.gs don't? Running SA-MP hosting, even paid hosting, is hard if you don't know what you are doing...

• @linuxthefish said:
    What do you offer that sa-mp.gs and triangle.gs don't? Running SA-MP hosting, even paid hosting, is hard if you don't know what you are doing...

Hello linuxthefish

What do we offer more then other Free Hosting?
    We have Support which most of the Free Provider don't have plus Custom Game Panel which we code from scratch. Plus Friendly community :) We have get Great experience from last Months and we know whats users expect from use and free hosting if you have any more questions fell free to ask us

• @mlody1039 said:
    We have Support which most of the Free Provider don't have plus Custom Game Panel which we code from scratch. Plus Friendly community :) We have get Great experience from last Months and we know whats users expect from use and free hosting if you have any more questions fell free to ask us

Good luck, although I don't see the post2host model working very well with that age group ;)

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • PwnerPwner Member

I also wish you guys luck, I checked out your forums and noticed you have several typos which I'd recommend to resolve so people can see that you are doing your best to run a serious service like this. Also, I'd recommend running ads on the site/forum alongside the Post2Host method so you can generate some revenue and keep your service running.

I personally don't believe that Post2Host alone will keep services running without sufficient revenue backing it up, in this case ads will be your best solution.

Good luck either way! :)

• RaptaRapta Member

I hope you do have DDoS protection.

• Hello.

Thanks for Comments.

I will only Add Ads of Sponsors if they Request it so far its not needed.

• i cant believe people still play this

• @texteditor said:
    i cant believe people still play this

SA-MP is good :(

• iriOiriO Member

What about MTA? Can you offer free MTA servers too?

• @iriO said:
    What about MTA? Can you offer free MTA servers too?

No we won't host MTA as there is only few % of players that really play it.

• Congratulations to Our 200 Member on Forum!
    to Just4Money

who is our 200 Member on forum.

Just4Money will receive extra 15 Slots so total slots = 50.

Hope you will have Great time with us.

Ps. Rewards will be Random !

Best Regards
    mlody.1039

• Greetings.

We have add new Locations to GalaxyHostFree

Netherlands and Romania

Hope everyone enjoy it :)

Best Regards
    mlody.1039