Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing deadpool posts?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Missing deadpool posts?

BernardooBernardoo Member
edited May 2012 in General

So i was looking at older posts of LowEndBox and just found the last post by LEA being the January deadpool there are no more deadpool posts after that.

Its not like its an essential thing but i was used to read this posts and they are gone.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Mark was supposed to write them but it seems he's MIA at this point :(

Francisco

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

haha an chief

• taiprestaipres Member

I think Chief should hand over reigns to securedragon owner. Because the first few months Chief got control he should of been all over LEB, that's the honeymoon period, but he hasn't been...so I don't really see it getting better.

Thanked by 1seraphkz
  • ^ Agreed.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

How about someone that doesnt have their hand in the cookie jar.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@CVPS_Chris said: How about someone that doesnt have their hand in the cookie jar.

This is all theoretical of course as I really don't see Chief handing over anything to anyone but if he did it'd have to be someone with the time and desire to work on LEB. SecureDragons owner seems to be that guy, my other vote would probably be rm, though I believe he's Russian so not sure how good his English is or if he has the time/desire.

@CVPS_Chris if you took over I can see you launching new companies every month and posting offers from all your companies until stock was filled haha :D

Thanked by 2Francisco Aldryic
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Once Chief gets back and gets some things and permissions fixed (maybe adding another writer or 2), I was going to start delegating some tasks out (assuming the rest of the staff is interested/has time, it's completely Chief's call also).

Here's some of my ideas:
    1) 1 person dedicated to a monthly Deadpool post.
    2) 1 person dedicated to a weekly "New Provider" (i.e. a provider not listed on LEB before, not necessarily new to the industry) post.
    3) 1 person dedicated to a "Community Treasure" (a provider that was picked or recommended by a non-staff member on LEB or LET) post.
    4) It would be nice to organize a monthly interview with LEB provider owners/staff and put some personality back into some of the companies.

(Oh, and I'll post more later on staff/community submitted articles/tutorials for LEB.)

• taiprestaipres Member

Great ideas Kujoe, especially the last one, I think it's very cool, and I hope this gets the green light and community recognizes and appreciates your ideas.

• @KuJoe really good ideas actually i hope they get implemented.