Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And here we are, install script Hiawatha-PHP-FPM-MariaDB Debian x32/x64 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

And here we are, install script Hiawatha-PHP-FPM-MariaDB Debian x32/x64

2»

Comments

• cibaciba Member

Tried it and works very well! I tried the wordpress and encounter problem uploading images of more than 100kb with it. Turns out that i had to edit the hiawatha conf in order to have successful upload.

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited April 2014

Hi ciba,

I guess that you need to set TimeForCGI to more then 10sec (max is 30sec, for more you need to edit your /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini file and look for max_execution_time = 30). Because if you need more time for upload/download you need to change this configuration. If you have files more then 2MB, check /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini, default upload size is set to "upload_max_filesize = 2M".

And you can share with us what you have done like that i can look and change default settings in next script version.

ciba said: Tried it and works very well! I tried the wordpress and encounter problem uploading images of more than 100kb with it. Turns out that i had to edit the hiawatha conf in order to have successful upload.

• cibaciba Member

My file was only 150kb. The upload only works after i changed MaxRequestSize to 8196 in hiawatha conf.

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited April 2014

Ok, i tested now. We will respect upload size limit (/etc/php5/fpm/php.ini) of 2mb with this settings. Can you try with this settings in your hiawatha.conf:

Binding {
    Port = 80

Interface = 127.0.0.1

MaxKeepAlive = 30
      TimeForRequest = 3,30
       MaxRequestSize = 2048

}

>

>

ciba said: My file was only 150kb. The upload only works after i changed MaxRequestSize to 8196 in hiawatha conf.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2014

I had the same problem like ciba before and solved it the same way.
    By the way: The server that I have deployed with your script is still under heavy load and doing as good (or better) as its nginx brother. I begin to really love hiawatha! :-)

• ZEROFZEROF Member

Hi Amitz,

That is good to know, with information i get from people i can only improve this admin tool. As i tested WP installation with only small images, i didn't get errors. I will try to update script before i go to business trip, like that other user will not have this issue. Setting script to 2mb will do the job. Even for WP users. If you are using bigger images you are professional photograph or you don't know that bigger images will slow down your site load time.

I just need to see if MaxRequestSize = 2048 will do the job for you.

Thank you!

Amitz said: I had the same problem like ciba before and solved it the same way. By the way: The server that I have deployed with your script is still under heavy load and doing as good (or better) as its nginx brother. I begin to really love hiawatha! :-)

• AmitzAmitz Member

Sorry for being imprecise:

I had the same problem like ciba, but used a smaller value. Mine is set to 1024 and it works fine. But better choose a higher number. Many people just upload images as they found them on the net without any optimization before.

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited April 2014

Ok,

Script was updated, when you run option 8 (php5-fpm) you will have settings:

MaxKeepAlive = 30  #Time for active connection
        TimeForRequest = 3,30  #Request can take from 3 to 30 seconds
        MaxRequestSize = 2048  #File size can be 2MB

To push settings more then 2mb you will need to edit /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini. For every php and server settings you need to restart php5-fpm and Hiawatha.

service php5-fpm restart

service hiawatha restart

Cheers!

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

So 4.0b is the most recent version now?
    Thank you again and have a nice business trip! :)

• cibaciba Member

@ZEROF said:
    Ok, i tested now. We will respect upload size limit (/etc/php5/fpm/php.ini) of 2mb with this settings. Can you try with this settings in your hiawatha.conf:

ciba said: My file was only 150kb. The upload only works after i changed MaxRequestSize to 8196 in hiawatha conf.

Tried it with a 900+kb file upload. Works fine!

• how to setup mail server?

• ZEROFZEROF Member

Hi,

I'm back at home after one week.

Why not, i just finished WP removing code part, and i will look to find some solution for mail server as well. What you think about iredmail ? Other solutions?

Cheers!

skd2013 said: how to setup mail server?

• Too bad, it does not work on CentOS

• FYI, Kloxo-MR have an option for select hiawatha/hiawatha-proxy as webserver. Also for running their panel.

• I get an error when I install hiawatha:

invoke-rc.d: initscript hiawatha, action "stop" failed.
    dpkg: error processing hiawatha.deb (--install):
    subprocess new pre-removal script returned error exit status 7
    Starting webserver: Error binding 0.0.0.0:80
    error!
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    hiawatha.deb

If I start manually (/etc/init.d/hiawatha start),

I have this error:

error!

• I found the solution:

service apache2 stop
    /etc/init.d/hiawatha start

• ZEROFZEROF Member

Hi,

First, i don't know when or if I will work on CentOS script version. Like I said before, yes it's possible, but i need time to do that.

2nd i got a lot of mails from new users all with same issue like member comeback. Please stop and remove apache if you want to use Hiawatha :).

I made few script updates but i didn't posted about them:

1. Remove Wordpress installation
    2. phpMyAdmin version was updated to last stable version 4.2.0 (this option will not work Monday because i need to upgrade repository source server dns's)

Small changes was made on script to make process little bit faster. I hope to have some free time this week and i will add few options. Thanks to all members for their support and ideas. With your help this tool can rock even more.

Cheers!

comeback said: Hiawatha don't start.

• mtimermtimer Member
    edited May 2014

@DarioX said:
    Now for CentOS please! :)

For CentOS Users, try MTimer Server 3.0 - LNMPA Install Script

Run it as root - one line:
    wget -c --tries=3 -O lnmpa-latest.sh http://mtimercms.oss.aliyuncs.com/LNMPA-shell/lnmpa-latest.sh;chmod 755 lnmpa-latest.sh;./lnmpa-latest.sh 2>&1|tee lnmpa_install.log

You can choose between Apache/Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, PHP versions

Apache 2.2.X | 2.4.X
    MySQL 5.1.X | 5.5.X | 5.6.X
    MariaDB 5.3.X | 5.5.X | 10.0.X
    PHP 5.3.X | 5.4.X | 5.5.X

It almost compile everything, so it takse some time.

Maybe I will make a thread when finish english docs.

• ZEROFZEROF Member

Hi all,

I'm sorry but i didn't have time to do something new. My country is in a difficult situation. Serbian towns submerged under water and it's not over...it's hard time for people in my country and my family. We fight all but we need help from people from all over the world to survive this hard situation. I will not open topic to ask for help but anybody can help with sharing this bed news or make donation for baby food and stuff like that.

Thank you for understanding.

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited June 2014

Hi all,

Script was update to version 0.5.

1. Hiawatha 9.6 (updated from 9.5)

2. MaraDNS 2.0.09 installation (using http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11604/wheezy-repository#latest USA repository)

3. Fixing 2 package installation with Debian 7 minimal images (one provider messed up some settings I guess)

4. Now you can chose if you want to set InnoDB or not (idea from couple of users)

Source: https://gist.github.com/ZEROF/10743343

Thanked by 1ironhide
  • ZEROFZEROF Member

Hi all,

First i will say that I'm working on DNS script settings and because Virtovo (my VPS sponsor) will stop providing VPS services i need new VPS sponsor for script testing. Because of that i will ask all dear LEB providers to help if they can.

I need VPS with 2 ip's and 512MB of RAM. I will need VPS with good speed because i need to install/reinstall server few times for every script version.

Sponsor is mentioned in script header.

Thank you !

• sandozsandoz Veteran

i am gettin gthis error:

(Reading database ... 42063 files and directories currently installed.)
    Preparing to replace hiawatha 9.6 (using hiawatha.deb) ...
    Hiawatha
    Hiawatha PID file not found
    dpkg: warning: subprocess old pre-removal script returned error exit status 7
    dpkg: trying script from the new package instead ...
    Hiawatha
    Hiawatha PID file not found
    dpkg: error processing hiawatha.deb (--install):
    subprocess new pre-removal script returned error exit status 7
    error!
    invoke-rc.d: initscript hiawatha, action "start" failed.
    dpkg: error while cleaning up:
    subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 7
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    hiawatha.deb

• NdhaNdha Member

Willing to test MariaDB instead MySql using this :)

• ZEROFZEROF Member

Download repository was down i guess.

sandoz said: i am gettin gthis error:

Have fun ;).

Ndha said: Willing to test MariaDB instead MySql using this :)

Thanked by 1Ndha
  • nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited February 2015

4 ends up in
    E: unable to locate package mariadb-server. Debian 7.6 x64, Xen.

Edit: solved, used the first script in this thread. The latest one works :)

• Latest Hiawatha is version 9.11.