Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a WHMCS dev for a custom script
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a WHMCS dev for a custom script

jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Hi, I want a dev with knowledge of the SQL WHMCS structure, to create a script.

The script may review all users tables and set the ClientGroup automatically with this considerations:

- If the ClientGroup is empty, do:
* If the user country is "Spain" and in the CustomField1 the first character is a number and the last character is a letter (DNI) -> Set ClientGroup 2
* If the user country is "Spain" and in the CustomField1 the first character is a letter and the last character is a number (NIF) -> Set ClientGroup 3
* If the user country is "Spain" and in the CustomField1 the first character is a letter and the last character is a letter (NIE) -> Set ClientGroup 4
* If the user country is "Spain" and in the CustomField1 is empty (DNI) -> Set ClientGroup 2
* If the user country is NOT "Spain" and the CustomField2 is empty (World) -> Set ClientGroup 6
* If the CustomField2 is not empty (VIES) -> Set ClientGroup 5
- Else (Other) -> Set ClientGroup 7

- If the ClientGroup is NOT empty (set the last time when this script has been run) -> verify the same previous steps and email me if some "user ClientGroup" should be changed.
(For example, some user has changed his CustomField1 since the last time when we have run this script, DON'T CHANGE the ClientGroup, e-mail me with the userID, I need do a task by hand)

Please, contact me by email: [email protected] and let me to know the price and the ETA to provide me the script.

Thanks.

Comments