Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Question about Reseller webhosting account with WHM / cPanel Control Panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A Question about Reseller webhosting account with WHM / cPanel Control Panel

rahulksrahulks Member
edited April 2014 in Help

Are we allowed to list our own items and sell them ? Like game servers ? Will the provider(The host from which i will buy reseller account) allow it ?

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Read the rules http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/15263/new-lowendtalk-rules-and-guidelines

Only VPS offers unless an agreement with an admin has been made BEFORE posting the offer.

• proxieproxie Member
    edited April 2014

Depends if your host has the Game Server add-on in WHM and allows it. But yeah if they do then it will be allowed.

I bet it would be over sold if they offer reseller hosting with game server and shoutcast all on the same server, I've had many experience with these and the up time has been awful.

might be best investing in a web hosting reseller and then just a game server reseller with a reputable company.

Anthony.

• @MikHo I am not planning to post any offers at LET. I just have some question before buying a reseller account. whether i can list my own items.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@rahulks said:
    MikHo I am not planning to post any offers at LET. I just have some question before buying a reseller account. whether i can list my own items.

Oh, sorry ... totally misread your post then... :)

if you get a reseller account (with me as example) you setup your own site and offer whatever you like. if your reseller provider doesn't include the gameserver add-on to WHM then you have a problem to deliver what you offered :)

if it's "only" webhosting that you will offer you can set your own packages. sell "unlimited" disk if you want, you still have your limit with the provider however.
    but you can start small and upgrade when you get close to the limit that was given from your provider.