Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NL,US,UA] ITLDC.com €3,5 KVM VDS with SSD with 20% off LET promo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NL,US,UA] ITLDC.com €3,5 KVM VDS with SSD with 20% off LET promo

ddeinekaddeineka Member
edited April 2014 in Offers

Hello LET members,

I'm Dmitry from ITLDC.com. Someone of you already using our services (formerly provided with UAServers.net name) and even write some good review on LET. Thanks for that!

ITLDC.com operates in few location in Europe (NL, UA) and USA. Now we provide VDS a in following locations:

We offering KVM-based SSD VDS with unmetered traffic with cheap pricing with special discounts for LET members - see promocode below.

• SSD VDS512 with 512Mb RAM and 15Gb storage - 3,5€ or $4,79/month

Full specs and ordering page - http://itldc.com/en/vds/

All VDS and dedicated comes with instant automatic setup. You need just select your desired operating system and wait few minutes. We supports any popular Linux distros and, of course, FreeBSD. Also you can do manual OS install using VNC console - even with your own ISO, just ask our support team for assistance.

SPECIAL LET PROMOCODE for lifetime 20% discount for any VDS plans - just enter LETDISCOUNT promocode when ordering.

Regards,
Dmitry

Thanked by 1Inglar

Comments

• @Virtovo - thanks, post edited.

• @ddeineka said:
    Virtovo - thanks, post edited.

All the best with your offers :)

• the server port and bandwith............

• @gongyi, each node connected to the core network at 1Gbit/s. We do not set any hard limits on volumes of traffic.

Yes, I know that everything has own limit. Say, if your VDS generates up to 5-7 Tb per month - there is no problem at all. If you need constant, dedicated bandwith for multimedia or file distribuion, we will start discuss about your migration to dedicated server.

Regards,
    Dmitry

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • opelnicopelnic Member
    edited April 2014

Can not pay via PayPal ?

• ddeinekaddeineka Member
    edited April 2014

@opelnic said:
    Can not pay via PayPal ?

I see your unpaid invoice. I can not confirm any problem with PayPal or other payment systems that we accepted - tons of successful PP payments today.

I will contact you off-forum (you will see ticket from me in customer portal within few minutes). Let's solve your trouble.

• bobbybobby Member

Interesting offer, will order one :)

Thanked by 1ddeineka
  • i has place order. but i can't pay with paypal for invoice Order #5466

• @rancaf, I will open ticket for your issue in customer portal. It's like that PP refuses automatic invoice handling if you try to pay from some locations, direct payments processed well. We resolve @opelnic's issue within minites :)

• Just ordered an UA VPS. Here is speed test result:

root@ua1:~# speedtest-cli
    Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
    Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
    Testing from ITL Company (5.34.183.105)...
    Selecting best server based on ping...
    Hosted by NVP-CONNECT LTD (Lubny) [134.14 km]: 12.716 ms
    Testing download speed........................................
    Download: 181.08 Mbit/s
    Testing upload speed..................................................
    Upload: 33.23 Mbit/s

• @ddeineka, thanks for activating my vds before I pay. now I have pay for that

• tnettnet Member

Could you let us install windows server (2003 or 2008) on this kvm server?

• bobbybobby Member

@tnet they have windows isos available.

Anyway. No problem at all so far. Bonus for fast and friendly support reply from someone knowledgable. Definately a keeper if the uptime is good.

Thanked by 1ddeineka
  • @tnet, currently we do not offer windows, sorry. We have few windows ISO's on some farms for tests, but it's original images from MS website.

We almost ready start selling VDS with Windows officially (we apply for SPLA). Pricing and conditions will be on our site.

Regards,
    Dmitry

• ddeinekaddeineka Member
    edited June 2014