Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestions please on cheap advertising and what affiliate program do you use???
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Suggestions please on cheap advertising and what affiliate program do you use???

sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
edited April 2014 in Requests

Firstly i would like to ask what cheap methods is there to advertise your hosting services and web services, also advertising that bring in new customers or in the least query's about the services or products you advertised or are advertising right now.

Secondly i would like to ask what affiliate program or service do you use to get affiliates to promote your services whether it be hosting or any kind of internet service and so forth.

Thirdly what methods do you use to advertise coupon codes for discounts on your products and services?

I could of made 3 different threads for this thread but would be better all in 1 place!

Please add links to any tips and advice if applicable : )

Poll not found

Comments

• PcJamesyPcJamesy Member
      edited April 2014

I see quite a few hosting providers posting their offers on lowendtalk.com (postng here and on sites like WHT is free). Most hast have affiliate programs, I've never used it as a customer as i fell the time i would spend to make a few pennies isn't worth it.

• ty for the feedback might advertise on facebook again it is for shared hosting not really concentrating on the vps selling right now as i am reselling vps servers from other hosts then managing them and most here manage them selfs also my post got deleted on wht and here when i advertised about vps, i know this is vps only though.

There must be some better ways of advertising besides facebook i got no sales last time spent around 20 dollars

• i would like to buy advertising suggestions please don't be shy lol

• also what sites can i join where you can buy a premium membership and they let you advertise etc? also free options too would be nice though paid is good too!

• ZEROFZEROF Member

• lol very helpful