Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad experience with Maximum Virtual Private Servers LLC, not even a 2 weeks maximumvps review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bad experience with Maximum Virtual Private Servers LLC, not even a 2 weeks maximumvps review

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@namhuy said:
    Nekki Maximum_VPS is the one deleted the ticket without any notice, and he is not willing to comment here, nothing much I can do. I'm open for any further discussion here. I do want to know his point of view.

He's not going to comment, so it's done mate. You got your cash back, time to walk away and find another provider.

Thanked by 1Maximum_VPS
  • InglarInglar Member
    edited April 2014

@Nekki said:
    Inglar Given your aggressive tone, did you get your VPS suspended, then get kicked for being angry in tickets?

No, was hmmm... "kicked" (don't shure why you say so, but if you like so...) after the negative comments here on LET.
    Not everyone provider, and not always can adequately respond to such comments, obviously.
    Also I suppose no one among the providers here not tried to send partially refund to the client after four month of using the service if he is aggressively abusing the helpdesk?
    Must say, that this is of course was not the best move from my side in this case. But at the same time I was a bit shocked and couldn't believe, when this good man said, that my VPS was manually suspended by him a few hours before begining of the new month and even new year, iirc at 20:00 GMT 12/31/2013...

Yes, I went 11 Gb over my montly allocated bandwidth and was even ready to pay for this extra money (was not asked for unknown reason), but can't agree that just manually suspend the VPS without any explaining it was right, wisely and only one of the possible solutions.
    Even if yes, why, can someone explain me why this is was so necessary to do a couple of hours before the next billing period?

I'm don't even tried to explain His Majesty Sir Tim, that this is small KVM VPS, as and the few other servers till now, was donated to the NTP Pool Project and works as public Stratum Two Time Server (this is some kind of hobby for me and useful thing for others I beleive):

http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Servers/PublicTimeServer000843

As about the bandwith usage, it is possible to expect a certain amount of the summary in-out traffic per month with appropriate settings at the NTP Pool Project side.
    What was not expected for me regarding the use of the bandwidth, happened when I "threw" most of all my two dozen of the VPS's here:

Help archive Wretch and Asian Yahoo Blog!

Here are some results of this participation:

Wretch Tracker Final Results

As a result, in three weeks while participating in this project, all of my servers were used as we can see about 250 Gb of traffic summary and the part of it passed through this small poor VPS from M@ximumVPS... Obviously exactly those unfortunate 11 Gb.
    My final result was fourth, just after the enthusiasts from the BandwagonHost. But of course there a big difference in the quantity of pumped data as I don't have the whole subnets of IP's under my control :)

Summing up can say that I was forced to say RIP not only to the Wretch and Asian Yahoo Blog, but also in relation to my public NTP server at the West Coast of the US, quite funny... -__-

I hope they all have a good time now in the cyber paradise. :)

I'm don't care, dear Tim, if it will be "marketing disaster" due to what and where I can write at the public forum, as you tried to explain me in the tickets, right before you completely delete my account. I managed to do a few screenshots, iirc, but not sure if I can find them now.

Why I'm don't care? Because you don't really care about your customers. And even if you do something, then you automatically expecting good "marketing noise" all around I suppose, sorry.

I didn't pay you for a "dead" server, and you could at least try to apologize, instead of the trying to explain to me at the morning of 1 Januar something completely useless for me.

You should not think that your customers are stupid cows, who will bleat in that way as you want.

*** Sorry for such a long read, guys.

Thanked by 2namhuy alexvolk