Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a lowend US Based KVM vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a lowend US Based KVM vps

I am currently hosting my site with ramnode and i am very happy with their service.However youtube seems to throw country restriction messages on certain videos.Thus i would need a spare server

My requirements are :

128/256mb ram
KVM

I would require a vps for some mins to test whether or not i am able to access specific videos.If yes then i would buy it:)

Comments

• khavkhav Member

Already tried ramnode......i need a vps provider that will provide me a trial before i buy.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@khav said:
    I am currently hosting my site with ramnode and i am very happy with their service.However youtube seems to throw country restriction messages on certain videos.Thus i would need a spare server

My requirements are :

128/256mb ram
    KVM

I would require a vps for some mins to test whether or not i am able to access specific videos.If yes then i would buy it:)

Just list what the videos are and you can save time.

• khavkhav Member

• cassacassa Member

@khav said:
    Already tried ramnode......i need a vps provider that will provide me a trial before i buy.

Create an ticket, most of the hosts can provide you an trial :)

edited April 2014

@cassa said:
    Create an ticket, most of the hosts can provide you an trial :)

Doubt it, most prefer not to, attracts abusers.

@khav said:

Well, works in the UK, dale. So don't see how it shouldn't work in the US considering it's American trash, dale. ;p

• www.buyvm.net

• khavkhav Member

@Infinity
    Did you try from a residential ip or a server ip

Basically i need a server that is able to access the video above.Specs don't matter much since i will only run a command line tool on the server

@khav said:
    Infinity
    Did you try from a residential ip or a server ip

Basically i need a server that is able to access the video above.Specs don't matter much since i will only run a command line tool on the server

Residential, but server works too. I've sent you a PM.

• BradBrad Member

If you're okay with Xen, check out http://Byteshack.net

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited April 2014
  • Most US vps can open Youtube, but can't download it using rapidleech if that's whay you need to do. Youtube use new encoding for the video of Veevo or some famous artist.

But we still can download another videos which not using restriction. And Youtube did this for copyright protection :)

• PwnerPwner Member

@Infinity said:
    Well, works in the UK, dale. So don't see how it shouldn't work in the US considering it's American trash, dale. ;p

As an American, I agree this is trash. However, this trash works here in Los Angeles, California.

Thanked by 1Infinity