Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap non intel atom dedi - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap non intel atom dedi

13»

Comments

• JeffreyJeffrey Member

Yep, ServerPronto is a SCAM, IDK about http://fortatrust.com though, they are owned by older employees of ServerPronto.

• @Jeffrey said: Waits for Datashack's $29/Month dedi to be in stock.

I had one of them for 3 months before I shut down the web app on it and it was good, very good infact.

Waiting for it to be in stock is the reason I created this site http://www.daemonalert.me/ to check a web page ever 15 mins and send me an email when it changed. Better than doing it yourself :)

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • subinsubin Member

@StolenToaster : So, datashack is like buyvm? Cheap, good, rarely have stock

• JeffreyJeffrey Member

@subin Well, Datashack just never has stock on the $29 dedi. :P

• VolumeDrive?

• @subin said: So, datashack is like buyvm? Cheap, good, rarely have stock

haha, they just don't have stock of the cheap stuff. Anything over about $50 is normally available

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited May 2012

@StolenToaster said: haha, they just don't have stock of the cheap stuff. Anything over about $50 is normally available

DataShack also used todo free 1Gbit upgrades, but they've ran out.

But I've had no issues with DataShack, even had a 5 hour setup time before.

• I have no idea... Is that even possible?

• subinsubin Member

@Daniel said: DataShack also used todo free 1Gbit upgrades, but they've ran out.

So, it is clear, they have no stock in cheap stuff and good deal :D

• DimeCadmiumDimeCadmium Member
    edited May 2012

@Daniel said: but French providers (but OVH) don't.

And even OVH does. OVH.com is in French is it not? :p fyi OVH.co.uk is registered as a British company, OVH.ie as Irish, etc.

</offtopic>

• 1q11q1 Member

anyone have tried VolumeDrive?

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2012

Anybody know of anything comparable to the Hetzner EX10?

http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produkte_rootserver/ex10

€109/month ($141/£88), and has 64GB RAM. Really need something with this kind of specification at the lowest price point possible, and other than Hetzner, I've not been able to find anything with large amounts of RAM for below £100/month.

Kimsufi 24G is good value, but anything below 32GB RAM isn't worth my time in all honesty. :/

EDIT: Unless of course I can find smaller packages, that when put together will come in at 64GB RAM at a similar price point. E.g. 4x 16GB @ <£25/month

• djvdorpdjvdorp Member

@liamwithers: what is wrong with Hetzner in the first place? Apart from being dead cheap and sounding too good to be true, they perform pretty well for me the last half year.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@djvdorp said: @liamwithers: what is wrong with Hetzner in the first place? Apart from being dead cheap and sounding too good to be true, they perform pretty well for me the last half year.

Nothing wrong at all, but obviously it'd be nice to be able to choose from more than just one provider. Nothing else seems to match them, and they also only have one package (EX10) that would suit my needs.

Thanked by 1djvdorp