Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Limited time only $6.00 Month, Windows 2008R2 KVM 4GB Ram 40GB drive Raid10 [email protected] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Limited time only $6.00 Month, Windows 2008R2 KVM 4GB Ram 40GB drive Raid10 [email protected]

2»

Comments

• Just hope all of them Ukrainians :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Clancoms said:
    yes it is ,it is called http://www.zomex.com/ they build whmcs themes for a good price

and it is easier to tell you the country's we allow

all of north america,all of UK all of Australia and new zeland thats about it

I'm in North America and I'm blocked. Or you are the kind of guy that you call North America to the US?

• o im sorry are you referring to Mexico ? if so you can access our sit we have hundreds of customers from mexico

• Just woke up and saw this offer and it went out of stock within a few hours... geez didn't get a chance to order :( but if anyone cancels their order please let me know!

• @Clancoms said:
    37 new orders node now full thank you everyone will be closing this offer now

Seriously?

37 x 4 = 148 GB RAM on a 32GB RAM node.

• what makes you think we only have 1 node ?

• comXyzcomXyz Member

@Clancoms if anyone for any reason canceled one of those KVM please let me know. Thank you very much.