Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loading Deck's hosting automation is here! (Public beta, discount inside)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Loading Deck's hosting automation is here! (Public beta, discount inside)

jhjh Member

We've just rolled out a massive update that is particularly relevant to the hosting market. Screenshots here.

This iteration includes the following major features:

• Orders, products, product groups, servers and server groups
  • A client-facing portal which you can easily integrate into your website to allow your clients to keep track of their invoices and products
  • A client-facing order form which you can also easily integrate into your website
  • cPanel and SolusVM integration - including full controls inside the client area - no need to issue separate logins (unless you want to)
  • Income by product displayed
  • Automatic creations / suspensions / terminations
  • Replace our logo with your own logo on the login page
  • Bring your own domain and SSL certificate
  • An "addon store" wherein you can purchase some of the new features - don't worry the core functionality will remain FREE.

We have also recently partnered with Softlayer, an IBM company and a global leader in web hosting to provide our infrastructure. This means that we have the infrastructure we need to really scale our business. You'll notice that Loading Deck will be a lot faster, and it will also be a lot more secure.

What's the deal?

The core of Loading Deck is FREE - as in free beer. The hosting automation is normally at a cost of £7.50/month.

If you'd like to try it out, it's yours for £4.50/month. Just sign up for an account on the website and open a ticket quoting this offer :)

I'm also happy to take any thoughts and suggestions :)

Comments

• Isn't the offers section only for VPS offers?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Is it possible to code your own plugins? Well at least reasonable with a bit of documentation. That would be awesome.

• jhjh Member

Infinity said: Is it possible to code your own plugins? Well at least reasonable with a bit of documentation. That would be awesome.

At the moment, not quite, however as we started with some 3rd party WHMCS plugins, I've tried to make the functionality as interoperable as possible. So, if you have a WHMCS plugin that you've written, send it to me and I can look at adapting it.

• tommytommy Member

partner softlayer :) awesome

• wychwych Member

@jhadley said:
    At the moment, not quite, however as we started with some 3rd party WHMCS plugins, I've tried to make the functionality as interoperable as possible. So, if you have a WHMCS plugin that you've written, send it to me and I can look at adapting it.

Proxmox / Feathur would be nice ;)

• jhjh Member

Both in the pipeline and will be done in the coming weeks.

• iSkyiSky Member

hi @jhadley can you check this link https://sky.loadingdeck.com/login
    the user id and password dont match

• jhjh Member

@isky you need to add /admin to the URL if you're an admin

https://sky.loadingdeck.com/admin/login

• iSkyiSky Member

invalid @jhadley can you send me the new password ? i'm the admin

• jhjh Member

iSky said: invalid @jhadley can you send me the new password ? i'm the admin

I've emailed it to the account on file.