Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a good Dedicated Server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a good Dedicated Server

2»

Comments

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited April 2014

MarkTurner said: LET is a place for deals not...

..not for providers bashing offer from competition. Especially not by a host representative with fake identity who scammed so many people over last few years as you did. You can fool new guys with your new appearance, low prices and sweet talk, but old LEB members know it better.

Thanked by 2Clancoms Mark_R
  • Not sure how you get an HP BL460 server into a Dell C6100 but ok I am sure in your world thats quite plausible.

maintain our Brand new hardware that you could only dream of having

This was the funniest point of all. You are embarrassing yourself.

Rather than getting defensive about my point, just understand you need to get competitive on pricing. You can't come to somewhere like LET and start banding around prices for $140 for something that almost every other provider is selling for sub $60-$100.

With all the new equipment you have from your 'Extremely large purchase', lets see some real offers.

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited April 2014

MarkTurner said: just understand you need to get competitive on pricing

Who are you to dictate other company pricing anyway? We both know that sooner or later you're going to f*** up and abandon all your clients here just like you always did.

Thanked by 1Clancoms
  • SunnSunn Member

Can we all stop arguing. I am looking for a dedicated server, not dedicated server comparisons.

• @Heinz - this actually started off very simply:

This price is crazily expensive. There are dozens of cheaper and better deals than this,
    its not in a decent location like NY/LA/Miami where one would expect to pay a premium.

There is no point beating around the bush about it, it is extremely expensive.

Thats where it should have ended or a push back. Instead the response was a paragraph of complete rubbish, its like Verizon and their statement that Miami was the most connected city in the US.

You can't make wild statements like that, its incredulous.

• @Sunn - I'll leave your thread, I apologise. I didn't mean to hijack it.

• @MarkTurner your right our data center is not in those locations it is in a better location
    than the eastern seaboard were on the MAIN pipe in a very disaster free environment were we can offer our great deals to this gentleman and let him decide if he wants to go with us or someone else.

• ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited April 2014

@Heinz said:Who are you to dictate other company pricing anyway? We both know that sooner or later you're going to f*** up and abandon all your clients here just like you always did.

lol oohhhh the truth comes out about who he realy is lol i thought so. new there was something fishy about that guy @MarkTurner i just love it when ones who try to make them self be all that turn out to be the total fake lol.

• @Clancoms said:
    lol oohhhh the truth comes out about who he realy is lol i thought so. new there was something fishy about that guy MarkTurner i just love it when ones who try to make them self be all that turn out to be the total fake lol.

What, like you?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited April 2014

Sunn said: Can we all stop arguing. I am looking for a dedicated server, not dedicated server comparisons.

Lets stick with that. Any further offtopic comment will be removed.

Thanked by 2snowfly1 Mark_R
  • In France DC, have a look on online.net Dedibox PRO server
    http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-pro2k14

69€ all included (no setup fees) with an real entreprise grade HP server, unmetered 400Mbit/s bandwidth (Level3+Telia), Xeon E31240, 32GB ECC RAM, choice between SAS/SATA/SSD with hardware raid, KVMoIP
    In a tier-3 certified datacenter

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited April 2014

Sunn said: Nice offer, might consider it.

If you need anything else we can always get it to you. Just contact us via https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php

@MarkTurner please stop going into every thread and bash whenever someone posts an offer. No one else does it. If you have a better offer we appreciate that and please leave ours alone. Consumers will be able to see a better deal with you have one. No need for the hostility.

People have different pricing models. It doesn't mean it's good or bad.

Thanked by 1qps
  • JupiterJupiter Member
    edited April 2014

I dont see any problem vendors killing each other for the best offer :)

concerto49 said: People have different pricing models. It doesn't mean it's good or bad.

You mean cheaper :)

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited April 2014

Jupiter said: I dont see any problem vendors killing each other for the best offer :)

That clearly wasn't the case - if you go through said comments, the particular poster was outright bashing others on anything he finds (unrelated to price as well at times).

Jupiter said: You mean cheaper :)

That's fine. As said I'm happy people all posting offers. This is something else completely.

I have ethics to follow and don't want to pursue the conversation over it further. It just got completely out of hand here.

• SunnSunn Member

@concerto49 said:
    People have different pricing models. It doesn't mean it's good or bad.

Definitely going to your offer.

• JupiterJupiter Member
    edited April 2014

concerto49 said: That's fine. As said I'm happy people all posting offers. This is something else completely.

Dont take me wrong. I already deposit few hundred bucks to your account every month :).

Its also true you have server configurations that make more sense with a very small premium paid.