Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ubiquity Chicago and Seattle downtime
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ubiquity Chicago and Seattle downtime

Well now they have downtime im considering looking for another provider if someone has ideas?

2 days ago the blocked our servers from internet today they have downtime

they not consider them self as budget provider but from my point of view and from my clients thats too much downtime!

Im looking for another providers to move there if anyone has any ideas i will be glad to hear

Comments

• Was your server being ddosed? I had some issues with downtime from them too, but it wasn't ddos related.

• No if you go to the motion panel u will see Chicago network problem
    "Ubiquity is aware of a current networking issue in Chicago. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and any updates will be posted here as we receive them. Regarding any SLA requests please open a ticket with our Support Team."

• Are you using the VPS to host gameservers?

• @Wiggles741

We providing cloud vps for personal and developer use.

• If you'd like a dedicated server quote, feel free to contact us @ https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php

• I like cloudshard/fliphost a lot. I own a server with them and it hasn't had any downtime since I've had it(A couple months).

• @setupvps - Email Steve [email protected], he can help you out in Chicago and Seattle.

• smansman Member
    edited April 2014

There was a notice of some fiber work in their Chicago data center a few days ago so this may be related. Just wild speculation on my part.

At least they put up a notice which is more than what you get with other providers sometimes. I hate being left in the dark when there are outages.

• @Wiggles741 said:
    I like cloudshard/fliphost a lot. I own a server with them and it hasn't had any downtime since I've had it(A couple months).

Thanks. We're looking to improve. We're looking to add some more premium transit in the short term.

• @sman

"Ubiquity is aware of a current networking issue in Chicago. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and any updates will be posted here as we receive them. Regarding any SLA requests please open a ticket with our Support Team."

• @concerto49 said:
    Thanks. We're looking to improve. We're looking to add some more premium transit in the short term.

I second wiggles741's thought for fliphost.

• ok so the servers back downtime of 3 hours

• smansman Member

@setupvps said:
    ok so the servers back downtime of 3 hours

More like 1.5 hours actually.