Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firewall on OVH
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Firewall on OVH

Hi,

Im getting ddos attack by UDP (Port 1935) on CT. How can i anti it with failover ip?

There is traffic:

Regards,

Comments

• Are you using it on livestreaming?

• @lankapartnerhost said:
    Are you using it on livestreaming?

Yes. Gchats (visichat). Can you help me?

Regards,

• Hi,

I have tried botnet and flood to my VM and my VM is down. I think Anti DDoS not working. Why that?

• Check in the manager to ensure you have any protection options enabled, although you might have to use v3 or the french version. Also try blocking it at a software level (iptables), that seems to help the protection system kick in faster.

• Contact OVH about the DDoS protection if it is not working for you.

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited April 2014

Thank you.

There is result about traffic on a month

Sorry language Vietnamese: Tháng Ba = March

When i got ddos attack by UDP, all client using stream disconnected. I see anti ddos some not working. I have got email alert ddos attack but still disconnect.

Regards,

• tchentchen Member

Because of the way the Vac system works, socket connections will have to be broken as you get switched over to the DDoS network. The only way around it is a pro account with always-on protection.

• @tchen said:
    Because of the way the Vac system works, socket connections will have to be broken as you get switched over to the DDoS network. The only way around it is a pro account with always-on protection.

Or have a kimsufi that OVH accidentally enables it on

Thanked by 1tchen