Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling HP DL360 G6 2xE5520, 72 GB DDR3, 2U, choice of disks, 8x 2.5 bays, raid 512 cache included
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling HP DL360 G6 2xE5520, 72 GB DDR3, 2U, choice of disks, 8x 2.5 bays, raid 512 cache included

MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
edited April 2014 in Offers

The server also has redundant PSU 750 W, many PCI-E ports, SD card reader onboard as well as USB slot internally, 4x gb ports, iLO IPMI port can offer it with 320GB/1 TB SATA disks as well as SSD.
Colo can be offered for 1 gbps unmettered (250 mbps guaranteed) and 2 IPs (v6 too) one for server, one for IPMI
ATM I am short on rails for it, but that can be arranged in a few days.
The server has been used by facebook from what i can figure.
PM with offers and ask here about features.

Comments

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited April 2014

Colo'd already?

What would you be expecting for this server?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2014

No, as I said, no rails for now, but can be done depending on the deal people are interested in.

As for the price, well, it depends, can be with less ram, various disks or without disks, can also be RTO with colo, I am expecting some 500 Eur in the minimal config, I will sell/RTO/colo it through the company so invoice and VAT available. If you wish, though, can be done directly, but I prefer with contract and papers.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

i have lots of red lobster giftcard do you take?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Whats the model name/number on the server?
    CPU?
    Ram?
    Colo, where?

CPU and ram are in title :P
    2xE5520, 72 GB DDR3. Colo can be offered in Bucharest, Voxility

It seems BTO for facebook, there is an order number, backplane order name, Matlist ID, etc. Does not seem to be from their regular offer.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Never read the title completly ;)
    It's a nice machine.

• Highest offer atm?

No offer yet, I will probably sell it locally with some bundled services, such as management or maintenance.

• SunnSunn Member

$500.00 USD

For colo or delivery? It is located in EU.