Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

LowEND.co VPS Hosting Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEND.co VPS Hosting Review

HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
edited April 2014 in Reviews

I have had LowEND.co VPS hosting for going on 2 months now, and so far I LOVE it. Its pretty much been the best I have I had in a couple of years which lately my site has been growing over the last few months so I have a ton of traffic and my vps with them has been able to handle it all! While my past few web host providers have not been able to support my Growing online business. The Support is VERY quick I wont lie I have had a few issues but no issues were do to the network all was to do with cPanel but was resolved very quickly! I highly recommend them! Support has also been available 24/7 with no issues at all. The Network is really fast as well!

Here is me Downloading a File from my site on the VPS.

Usually its a lot higher but the current connection I have is not doing as great as it usually is. But thats PLENTY enough!

I average about 15,000 visits a day, and a ton of BW and still working Great!

There plans are Very Affordable as well :)

Thanked by 1Gunter

Comments

• I also have one 1G_KVM vps from Lowend.co, everything is great.
    but my vps only have 100mbps port, that's fine for me though