Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iniz - reliability? Support response times? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Iniz - reliability? Support response times?

2»

Comments

• I did dig through it and your website as I stated, but I still have not found what I'm looking for. If you think your recent offer covered what I ask, then I'm sorry for taking your time looking @ my ticket, you can disregard my ticket by now. It's just a simple question, not a big deal though.

sorry.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited March 2014

@namhuy said:
    I did dig through it and your website as I stated, but I still have not found what I'm looking for. If you think your recent offer covered what I ask, then I'm sorry for taking your time looking @ my ticket, you can disregard my ticket by now. It's just a simple question, not a big deal though.

sorry.

I have already replied to it already.

You probably caught me on a bad day with all the complaining above and everyone claiming there innocence.

• @Maounique said:
    They finished third in last quarterly poll here (btw, isn't it time for a one? mpkossen Spirit) and that says a lot. I personally dont use them, so I dont know, but many other people voted for them.

Yep, this is the last day of the first quarter, so it will be up soon.

• speed tests for LA OpenVZ?

• @hdpixel said:
    speed tests for LA OpenVZ?

cpu? memory? io? network? which one are you looking for?

• io please. thx.

• don't want to run a DD test now as it's not useful anway.
    however the IO speed is okay on my LA node and better than every < 15$ / year vps i had in the last years.