Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

budgetvm casually pause the machine is not compensated. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

budgetvm casually pause the machine is not compensated.

2»

Comments

• @AuroraZ said:

QAQ,is Signature

• @Silvenga said:
    Ugh, why is most of the text as images. I see this in a lot of ideograms based languages. Are the developers that bad (what if I was deaf), or are they SEO masking, or is Chinese just hard on old browsers, so they needed backwards compatibility (IE6 is mostly found in China)?

Me IE11+Chrome V33

• @Silvenga said:
    Ugh, why is most of the text as images. I see this in a lot of ideograms based languages. Are the developers that bad (what if I was deaf), or are they SEO masking, or is Chinese just hard on old browsers, so they needed backwards compatibility (IE6 is mostly found in China)?
    http://brow.data.cnzz.com/

• 1265578519 said: Me IE11+Chrome V33

Just stating a statistic. My roommate was playing a game that had an anti-cheat. The anti-cheat required a reinstall. The ant-cheat's website was one huge picture. My roommate is no longer playing that game.

• The site is not loading, but I am getting my statistics directly from Microsoft: http://www.modern.ie/en-us/ie6countdown. I am not stating IE6 is the most used browser in China. I am comparing the world to China. China sees the most amount of usage of Windows XP as well - which I am sure would have issues with Unicode.

• @Silvenga said:
    Just stating a statistic. My roommate was playing a game that had an anti-cheat. The anti-cheat required a reinstall. The ant-cheat's website was one huge picture. My roommate is no longer playing that game.
    time 2014-03-31 02:24:43, I was a student, it was late and my need to rest.These issues will be discussed later it~~

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@1265578519 said:

What does that image means? I've too seen that you guys use a lot of images.

• @Silvenga said:
    en, there are many Chinese Internet cafes are using windows XP operating system.

• 1265578519 said: there are many Chinese Internet cafes are using windows XP operating system.

A sad truth indeed.

• @netomx said:
    [BDMV][アニメ][140402][劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ[新編]叛逆の物語

@1265578519 said:

[BDMV][アニメ][140402][劇場版 魔法少女まどか☆マギカ[新編]叛逆の物語

I don't read Chinese, and I'm lazy enough to translate. I just can say in Chinese "cold beer", "hi", "too expensive" , "sexy". Hahahaha

Thanked by 1isy44h112
  • @netomx said:
    I don't read Chinese, and I'm lazy enough to translate. I just can say in Chinese "cold beer", "hi", "too expensive" , "sexy". Hahahaha

For your reference: it's Japanese written here.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @netomx said:
    Anyway, be happy is very good

Thanked by 1netomx

@sundaymouse said:

My mistake, then :) thanks for the clarification.

@1265578519 said:

Thanks